Photo shoots

Spent the evening in the pissing rain, up to my tits in the northern irish sea with an italian man screaming at me to stay still.. Yep lol. Question- I'm not sure if anyone on here does modelling other than the anonymous girls, but is there a place we can post our own shoot pictures?

Spent the evening in the pissing rain, up to my tits in the northern irish sea with an italian man screaming at me to stay still.. Yep lol. Question- I'm not sure if anyone on here does modelling other than the anonymous girls, but is there a place we can post our own shoot pictures?

Ohh, that would be so cool, I'd love to see your pictures :grin:. I think you can create an album and post pictures on your profile. That way, you can also delete it after ;)

Ohh, that would be so cool, I'd love to see your pictures :grin:. I think you can create an album and post pictures on your profile. That way, you can also delete it after ;)

Ahhh thanks, I'll do that if they turn out well! Had this awesome weird mask on, was so fun. Was shooting with Andrea Varacalli, have been shooting with him for yeeeaaars, hes my favourite photographer.^_^

Smoke!!

Anja-Rubik-Wallpapers.jpg

anja+rubik+fendi+ss2010.jpg

Crystal Renn, Maryna Linchuk, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Anais Mali, Julia Nobis, Hyoni Kang & Valerija Kelava for W Korea March 2012

w-korea1.jpg

w-korea2.jpg

w-korea4.jpg

w-korea5.jpg

w-korea6.jpg

w-korea7.jpg

w-korea9.jpg

w-korea10.jpg

Sasha Pivovarova, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana & Anais Mali for H&M Spring 2012 Campaign by Inez & Vinoodh

hm1.jpg

hm4.jpg

hm5.jpg

hm6.jpg

hm7.jpg

hm8.jpg

hm9.jpg

hm10.jpg

hm11.jpg

hm12.jpg

I LOVE this one. :grin:

Gangs of New York | Julia Saner, Anna de Rijk, Frida Gustavsson and Jac Jagaciak by Mario Testino for Vogue US February 2011

gangs1.jpg

gangs2.jpg

gangs3.jpg

gangs4.jpg

gangs5.jpg

gangs7.jpg

^^Don't know why it didn't work.

Gorgeous!!!

Maryna Linchuk by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Russia

maryna_linchuk6.jpg

maryna_linchuk1.jpg

maryna_linchuk2.jpg