Phones/Phone cases

I really like Kate Spade iPhone cases as well as Marc Jacobs and some Tory Burch (although everyone and their mother have a TB). At the moment I have a Lily Pulitzer pink floral with green alligators (its really random but I like it!). It is a card case one too, which is nice!

I always find the best cases at Nordstrom rack. Usually still up to date and much cheaper than Nordstrom's!

I didn't know Pantone did cases I want one now!

I have this one:

giovannabattaglia-7.jpg

I didn't know Pantone did cases I want one now!

I have this one:

giovannabattaglia-7.jpg
I just got a samsung galaxy s5, and I havent been able to find a pantone case :( for now I have an otterbox case and set a pantone background ;)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone here has iPhones or smth like that o.o
Sometimes it saddens me that I am so bad with technology and me having a smartphone never works. :(

Those are amazing. Just checked their website and they're gorgeous. Although, the one I liked the most is sold out, of course... The chamomile one is lovely as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a really cool store, huh! So beautifully curated, and proceeds from every purchase go towards certain charities. You can even shop by charity. Such a lovely idea, especially for gift shopping.

It's a really cool store, huh! So beautifully curated, and proceeds from every purchase go towards certain charities. You can even shop by charity. Such a lovely idea, especially for gift shopping.

Love this idea for a store! Just got the "in the garden" case -- it'll be perfect for the depressing fall / winter in Ohio. Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ana romero iphone 5 butterfly wings case. It's actually the same one as used by Serena in the Gossip Girl final season

Attachments

• ana romero butterfly wings case.jpeg
    ana romero butterfly wings case.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 119
  • serena ana romero case.jpg
    serena ana romero case.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 106
I have a Droid Maxx, and while I much prefer it over my old iPhone, I really do miss the endless amounts of cute cases that I used to be able to find. I'm probably going to have to find one of those flip wallet cases for it, because everything else is horrendously tacky DIY garbage covered in gems.

im OBSESSED with the rifle paper company's phone cases with the inlay (so a rubber silicone case inside of a hard cover). they are super cute AND super protective. i've dropped mine at least a dozen times with no cracks or scratches!

this is the one i have. so cute with gold foiling on it, too! :luv::luv:

I love my case right now - it has a place to put up to three cards in the back, and I keep my credit card, debit card, and license all in my phone.

Moncler does a great black case - have used mine for the past 2 years.