Phones/Phone cases

Thinning

Runt
May 13, 2014
Southern Hemisphere
Hey girls!

Apologies if this thread exists, but I was wondering what phones you girls have and what covers (if any) you keep them in. I find my phone one of my best accessories but am such cover slut and was looking for some sg inspo :cool:

Anyway, I have an iPhone 5S in gold, and a purple life proof case atm (old one broke, and I'm too clumsy to go naked). It's not my fav combo and life proof is so annoying to text on, hence the thread - I need some ideas :p

PYzhsx4.png

Not boring (to me, anyway).
I used to have this case! It was cute in an ugly way--I now have a different one, since I drop my phone so often.

as a known cat lady..:

Cat-Case-Cover-for-iPhone.png

(but I lost my iphone, so I'll have a new case when I'll buy a new one :nopity: also.. it's nice but not comfortable, because everytime I would put it in my pocket the cat would stick out and when you press the cat's head the phone turns off and it would happen a lot by mistake)

as a known cat lady..:

Cat-Case-Cover-for-iPhone.png

(but I lost my iphone, so I'll have a new case when I'll buy a new one :nopity: also.. it's nice but not comfortable, because everytime I would put it in my pocket the cat would stick out and when you press the cat's head the phone turns off and it would happen a lot by mistake)

Oh my gosh. This is great :lol: :grin:

I'm cursed with never finding an iPhone case that I really, really like. Most of the ones I've encountered in stores or the internet seem to come in one of two flavors: tacky or boring.

I used to have this one and everyone always commented on it ("Your phone has ears! So cute!"):

680192130.JPG

But it got old and looked all shabby so I had to discard it. Now I have one of those ultra-protective cases (because I drop my phone all the time) with a card/money compartment:

stowaway_iphone_4_case_1.jpg

Mine is pink and dark grey, though. Boring but practical...

Or if you're willing to spend a little more, THIS is beautiful

I absolutely love this one!

I have the stupidest childish cover right now, but it's so practical because it's made of rubber so when I drop it it just bounces along the floor.. And I can stuff cards, Metro tickets and things inside since the rubber is soft. But seriously. It has wings.

I actually think I might order that last one you posted, it's so simple and classic :luv:

Or if you're willing to spend a little more, THIS is beautiful

I have a similar one though it's not a hardshell one but leather. I really it even though it means my phone isn't protected when I'm using it.

It was surprisingly cheap (fake leather) so probably for those who don't want to spend that much... (I'm a student :oops: ...)

Attachments

• 31LXDFNX0dL.jpg
    31LXDFNX0dL.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 115