Phoebe Tonkin

There really is no need to post the exact same content in multiple threads, @linnclaire, especially when the video is over a year old and has been submitted previously.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
A2168246-3A9C-4BFF-B0F6-2AD45AF8F3E6.jpeg

:ijizzed:

Reactions: 1 user
She launched her clothing brand LESJOUR

I honestly love the idea behind it. It's sustainable and the clothes look silky soft (and If I had the money, I'd definitely buy it)

Worked on set with her a lot while filming "The Originals." She really has the SG lifestyle. Having the same thing everyday for lunch, small portions mostly veggies. She definitely put some weight back on, she was tiny tiny at one point. Her and Riley Voelkel were the thinnest cast mates, impressive as far as actresses go :luv:

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Worked on set with her a lot while filming "The Originals." She really has the SG lifestyle. Having the same thing everyday for lunch, small portions mostly veggies. She definitely put some weight back on, she was tiny tiny at one point. Her and Riley Voelkel were the thinnest cast mates, impressive as far as actresses go :luv:

Thanks for the info - she seems pretty disciplined. Can you provide more details? Did she snack? And what kind of veggies did she eat? I'm so curious haha.

Thanks for the info - she seems pretty disciplined. Can you provide more details? Did she snack? And what kind of veggies did she eat? I'm so curious haha.

Yeah of course! So for Phoebe, no haha she never ate or snacked on set. Since this was a 5 year show they worked on the stages 80% of the time, and then filmed on location the other times. In a lot of cases at stages the actors don't have trailers, they have private rooms/offices. So some casts will socialize and eat together, most don't. They prefer to get some peace and quiet alone, that was Phoebe. So she would get a small plate of steamed vegetables and retreat to her room and do what she did, who knows if she even ate them. It was small portions she would be fine if they did.

(I know this isn't a Riley thread) but she wasn't a snacker either, she was a coffee drinker. She was telling the AD a story once saying she had never smoked until moving into a model apartment where she was teased by the other models for being a "good girl." So they all smoked camel crush with menthol. She admitted it's a good deterrent for hunger.
(Sorry if this wasn't interesting for anyone :supershame:)

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 11 users

Caption :) Phoebe is focused, it seems! I had forgotten about her for a while but thanks to SG I rediscovered one of my childhood favourite faces. I think I like her eyes the most, they are so beautiful 😍

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Screenshot_20210404-231001.png

I really like her collar bones and cheek bones here. The loose fit of her clothing highlights the bones beautifully.

Imo she’s the definition of an “Australian beach babe”. I used to watch H20 when I was younger so I definitely have a huge soft spot for Phoebe, and I really admire how consistent she is! I think she looks great for an actress :luv:

CC2FEFAD-A21E-4FF4-8146-D4C89E251D1A.jpeg
48F24242-5CF1-41B7-9F53-3F34700578C2.jpeg

E70FC7E7-CBD1-4A96-9C57-F7A94C309CE5.jpeg

Nooo what happened? Hopefully the dress is just unflattering, we all know her legs are her problem area, but her upper arms? :confused:

Also this is an example of why I never take pictures in direct sunlight. Some editorials with thin models make it look great, but it over highlights all the flesh on your body. Not flattering for many

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Looking at her last insta post we might be losing her (specially the second photo with her leg up)
She was so constant on her weight that I kinda feel disappointed :(

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users