Phoebe Tonkin

She just did a Top Shelf after dark on Into the Gloss! They seem to absolutely love her and I am not complaining :luvluv:

Some photos from the article:View attachment 23427View attachment 23428View attachment 23429View attachment 23430
She is so beautiful. Even at a higher weight (when filming TVD for example) I thought her face was gorgeous and she's even more gorgeous now. Those cheekbones!
Also, I love the outfits in these pictures, and how her face doesn't seem to be overly retouched.

Wait, were you around for that? I could swear that was before 2017.

No, ghee is just one of those foods that I always roll my eyes at when people suggest it (especially in coffee). Starting my day eating 100+ calories of butter? No thanks. But reading through old threads I know there was a member who used to be obsessed with ghee and coconut oil and it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
:superpuke:
No, ghee is just one of those foods that I always roll my eyes at when people suggest it (especially in coffee). Starting my day eating 100+ calories of butter? No thanks. But reading through old threads I know there was a member who used to be obsessed with ghee and coconut oil and it was pretty funny.
Ohhhhhh that makes so much more sense. But yeah it’s such a disgusting thought, I don’t know why anyone would do that :superpuke:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
:superpuke:
Ohhhhhh that makes so much more sense. But yeah it’s such a disgusting thought, I don’t know why anyone would do that :superpuke:

Yeah I don't get the attraction. Now I'm not someone who likes black drip coffee (only good espresso/americanos) but why waste calories on ghee instead of milk or cream? I can't have dairy now but I really enjoy having a cup of coffee with coconut creamer a couple times a week.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I don't get the attraction. Now I'm not someone who likes black drip coffee (only good espresso/americanos) but why waste calories on ghee instead of milk or cream? I can't have dairy now but I really enjoy having a cup of coffee with coconut creamer a couple times a week.
OT but I also don’t know why honey is so frequently overlooked for a coffee additive. It’s by far the most delicious! I haven’t been too strict with my diet as of late but it’s a hell of a lot better than creamer or straight cane sugar.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
OT but I also don’t know why honey is so frequently overlooked for a coffee additive. It’s by far the most delicious! I haven’t been too strict with my diet as of late but it’s a hell of a lot better than creamer or straight cane sugar.

I love good honey.! I use that or maple syrup for iced coffee. For hot coffee I like just some 5 or 10% cream. I'm only using creamer now since I have to be off dairy for a little bit.

IMG_4157.jpg
IMG_4158.jpg

She is absolutely stunning :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
She's stunning! But is it just me or do her breasts look strange? Almost like she had a boob job? I don't think she did, but it just looks weird to me...

I’m 99% sure it’s just the way she’s lying down — this is a screenshot from her latest insta story:

505147E4-C770-4687-B529-0CC869FF42E1.png

She's stunning! But is it just me or do her breasts look strange? Almost like she had a boob job? I don't think she did, but it just looks weird to me...

I’m 99% sure it’s just the way she’s lying down — this is a screenshot from her latest insta story:

View attachment 23849

Mine look like this when I lay down as well haha. Well they’re also bigger than hers, but I’m sure it’s just the angle since she’s got perfectly small boobs.

I've been obsessed with this page. I just want to be Phoebe so...

• Useful
Reactions: 4 users