Phoebe Tonkin

Phoebe in So It Goes magazine
IMG_1765.jpg IMG_1766.jpg IMG_1767.jpg IMG_1768.jpg IMG_1771.jpg
here's the full editorial

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
now I'm wondering if my under eye bags have ever looked good to someone else :lol:

Honestly, sometimes I see a girl with under-eye bags who has a really dark, gothic style and it looks amazing and sexy. Very alluring and magical, almost like a Tim Burton character. I say embrace it!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I like Phoebe mainly because I'll always be a fan of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Does anyone more familiar with her earlier work know if she's messed with her face? She's gorgeous but she somehow looks plastic and a bit tweaked.

If you Google H2O and Phoebe Tonkin, her features look the same albeit now, minus the chub. I think her face thinning out makes her look 'tweaked' somewhat as you put it.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
If you Google H2O and Phoebe Tonkin, her features look the same albeit now, minus the chub. I think her face thinning out makes her look 'tweaked' somewhat as you put it.

I completely agree. She's a perfect example for how weight loss can really benefit ones looks not only body wise, but also regarding the face. Before she was pretty, but now (since her weight loss started in 2013/2014) she really is stunning and beautiful in a unique way.
I did think that she looked a little bit chunkier/not as lean and toned as usual in her latest pictures (her arms and arm pits in that red dress). I hope she doesn't gain, i really love her and her figure.

I've got to say, I used to have an aversion to Phoebe purely by virtue of her acting on TVD/Originals, eg:

tumblr_n5fn2g4yyx1tt6g9yo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5fn2g4yyx1tt6g9yo3_250.gif

But I have to say... she's absolutely beautiful in shoots. Her weight loss has carved such a beautiful bone structure out and she looks so effortlessly chic in shots like this:

QVSl9gK.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user