• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Phoebe Tonkin

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
She just did a Top Shelf after dark on Into the Gloss! They seem to absolutely love her and I am not complaining :luvluv:

Some photos from the article:View attachment 23427View attachment 23428View attachment 23429View attachment 23430
She is so beautiful. Even at a higher weight (when filming TVD for example) I thought her face was gorgeous and she's even more gorgeous now. Those cheekbones!
Also, I love the outfits in these pictures, and how her face doesn't seem to be overly retouched.

nicole120

Super Star
Reaction score

nicole120

Super Star
Reaction score
Wait, were you around for that? I could swear that was before 2017.
No, ghee is just one of those foods that I always roll my eyes at when people suggest it (especially in coffee). Starting my day eating 100+ calories of butter? No thanks. But reading through old threads I know there was a member who used to be obsessed with ghee and coconut oil and it was pretty funny.

Last edited:

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
:superpuke:
No, ghee is just one of those foods that I always roll my eyes at when people suggest it (especially in coffee). Starting my day eating 100+ calories of butter? No thanks. But reading through old threads I know there was a member who used to be obsessed with ghee and coconut oil and it was pretty funny.
Ohhhhhh that makes so much more sense. But yeah it’s such a disgusting thought, I don’t know why anyone would do that :superpuke:

• Agree
Reactions: nicole120

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
:superpuke:
Ohhhhhh that makes so much more sense. But yeah it’s such a disgusting thought, I don’t know why anyone would do that :superpuke:
Yeah I don't get the attraction. Now I'm not someone who likes black drip coffee (only good espresso/americanos) but why waste calories on ghee instead of milk or cream? I can't have dairy now but I really enjoy having a cup of coffee with coconut creamer a couple times a week.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Yeah I don't get the attraction. Now I'm not someone who likes black drip coffee (only good espresso/americanos) but why waste calories on ghee instead of milk or cream? I can't have dairy now but I really enjoy having a cup of coffee with coconut creamer a couple times a week.
OT but I also don’t know why honey is so frequently overlooked for a coffee additive. It’s by far the most delicious! I haven’t been too strict with my diet as of late but it’s a hell of a lot better than creamer or straight cane sugar.

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
OT but I also don’t know why honey is so frequently overlooked for a coffee additive. It’s by far the most delicious! I haven’t been too strict with my diet as of late but it’s a hell of a lot better than creamer or straight cane sugar.
I love good honey.! I use that or maple syrup for iced coffee. For hot coffee I like just some 5 or 10% cream. I'm only using creamer now since I have to be off dairy for a little bit.

IcedLatte

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's stunning! But is it just me or do her breasts look strange? Almost like she had a boob job? I don't think she did, but it just looks weird to me...
I’m 99% sure it’s just the way she’s lying down — this is a screenshot from her latest insta story:

505147E4-C770-4687-B529-0CC869FF42E1.png

Reactions: charisma

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
She's stunning! But is it just me or do her breasts look strange? Almost like she had a boob job? I don't think she did, but it just looks weird to me...
I’m 99% sure it’s just the way she’s lying down — this is a screenshot from her latest insta story:

View attachment 23849
Mine look like this when I lay down as well haha. Well they’re also bigger than hers, but I’m sure it’s just the angle since she’s got perfectly small boobs.

Reactions: IcedLatte