Valery Kaufman #2
Luca Gajdus
Regitze Christensen
Zlata Semenko #2
Kate Grigorieva #2
Sophia Ahrens #2
Alessandra Ambrosio (C)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that doesn't make much sense. As long as you can't ID at least 90% of the models, it's pointless and unfair to open a thread, just saying.
@gemmwang

Okay, if that is how we roll from now on, I'll open threads as soon as I can ID a handful of models from now on. I bet you wouldn't find that very cool. (If you really don't get it: you're obviously 'reserving' shows for you by opening a thread, even though you are unable to ID most of the girls. I can open threads in a split second after every show and 'edit in later', I just think it would be a lot fairer not to do it. But sure, let's do it like that.)

Okay, if that is how we roll from now on, I'll open threads as soon as I can ID a handful of models from now on. I bet you wouldn't find that very cool. (If you really don't get it: you're obviously 'reserving' shows for you by opening a thread, even though you are unable to ID most of the girls. I can open threads in a split second after every show and 'edit in later', I just think it would be a lot fairer not to do it. But sure, let's do it like that.)
Excuse me for thinking that ID-ing 32 out of 41 models was enough to open a thread :rolleyes: And I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't opened the Versace thread in the first please.

I can't ID like three of them... :whistling:
NOW you can't ID three of them, there were more "??" before (10% I guess), and you said "from the livestream, I'll edit in later". Otherwise I wouldn't have opened this thread. Anyway, I couldn't care less, you can do all the shows yourself. Enjoy the prize :kiss:

Oh, wait a minute, who has to grow up a little now?
I don't want to bitch around with you, I was trying to ensure we follow a certain set of rules so the whole game is actually fun and doesn't consist of 'Who opened the thread faster' only. No need to be all upset because the other kids were mean to you. I enjoy competing with you and I don't think I was that unfriendly in the first place, so we can all calm down a little now.

Oh, wait a minute, who has to grow up a little now?
I don't want to bitch around with you, I was trying to ensure we follow a certain set of rules so the whole game is actually fun and doesn't consist of 'Who opened the thread faster' only. No need to be all upset because the other kids were mean to you. I enjoy competing with you and I don't think I was that unfriendly in the first place, so we can all calm down a little now.
Well, I'm sorry, that's not the way I saw it at all. You were acting like I posted 5 models and 40 "??", and I don't appreciate being called a "cheater" indirectly, specially when I just copied what you did first.
Friends? :inluv: