Peyton Knight

After all the dislike for Peyton chubbing up, here's something that's just so cute. Her grandparents proudly admiring her work. That's sweet.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks @FrançoiseEllyn I've moved it hopefully the other will be deleted.

Is this an unfortunate angle or has Peyton put on a few pounds AGAIN? Her arms and legs just don't look as good as they did a while back. Hoping I just need to get my eyes checked.
Before:
Screenshot_20170822-155928.png
Screenshot_20170822-155815.png

Now:
She still looks good her arms and calves just seem thicker than her other pictures.
Screenshot_20170822-155445.png

Screenshot_20170822-155448.png

Screenshot_20170822-155451.png

I know for a fact that she is definitely not 5ft9. I've seen her backstage at multiple shows (including the Delpozo SS17 referenced) and she was significantly shorter than myself (i'm actually 5ft9). I'd go so far to say she's max 5ft7. I feel like that probably contributes to her weight yo-yoing more than your average model who tends to gain in the off seasons. She does have

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
oops I accidentally posted too soon :shame:

additionally I meant to say she has an incredibly small frame so an additional 5-10 pounds can look like way more.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Saw her at a casting and boy has she thickened up....her upper thighs touched even when her feet weren't together. Face weight gain as well

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Maybe she's trying to round herself out a bit to focus on more commercial endeavors since her high fashion moment seems to have come and gone?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Is she still dating Lucas Satherley?

Pretty sure they broke up

From her blog
"When my health started acting up, I gained a substantial amount of weight in all the wrong places. (If you haven't read that post, you can read it here.) It was a very dark place–I was in an extremely toxic relationship with my ex boyfriend, I had no motivation to work or take care of myself..."

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user