Peyton Knight

i disagree--i think the longer hair makes her far to 'cute' and generic, whereas the shorter crop, no matter how trendy, definitely accentuates her more alien like features, and gives her an edgier, unique look. She isn't a bombshell type at all, or even classically beautiful, so i feel like sticking to long hair made her look like she wasn't fitting in the right shoes, or something.

Agree completely! My main hang-up with the initial bowl was that it was still too long for her face, though definitely a step in the right direction. I'm really liking how it looks in more recent work.
"Unconventionally attractive" girls look best with 'odd' hairstyles.

Reactions: 1 user
i disagree--i think the longer hair makes her far to 'cute' and generic, whereas the shorter crop, no matter how trendy, definitely accentuates her more alien like features, and gives her an edgier, unique look. She isn't a bombshell type at all, or even classically beautiful, so i feel like sticking to long hair made her look like she wasn't fitting in the right shoes, or something.
I've come around to your way of thinking. I'm digging her look.

Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Peyton featured in Boardwalk Living in Interview Magazine released 7/26/16.
image.jpg

KIM_0211.jpg

Peyton-Knight-Jill-Stuart-FW16-01-620x926.jpg

Peyton-Knight-Jill-Stuart-FW16-05-620x926.jpg

It's funny, but she looks an awful lot like one of my sister's friends. Something about her eyes . . .

Anyways, she's adorable! :luv: Can't wait to see where her career takes her!

@vogueforbreakfast I don't think it's just you, she looks a bit bigger here (from her instagram posted today) too :( I hope she doesn't get any bigger, she looks so dainty when thinner
20160806_232437.png

Her face looks so much like Vladas sometimes! How old is she?

The weight gain is taking her elegance away :cry:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
WOW. Way to go from "model" to "average teenager."

I'd never do a double-take if I saw her on the streets now.
EDIT: Not meaning to imply that she's not pretty, because she's . . . "cute," I suppose the word would be. But she definitely lost her ethereal-ness.

• Agree