Peaches Geldof

D

dfrancon

I've only heard of her recently, but British socialite Peaches Geldof has lost a load of weight!

Here she is quite curvy to say the least:

Peaches-Geldoff.jpg

100629x4_geldof_b-gr_08.jpg

transformed:

d896article-0-0DC770E100000578-556_468x899.jpg

peaches_geldof_05_wenn3452222.jpg

Peaches-Geldof-juice-diet.jpg

and very recently:

peaches-hello-cover.jpg

As you can see, now she's pregnant so it will be interesting to see if she keeps the weight off! What do you guys think?

I think she looks totally gorgeous now, especially with the short blonde hair and red lips! Great inspiration to see how she's changed! And it's difficult to say how she'll handle the baby weight, but I really hope she gets it off quickly and sticks to her great new figure :)

She looked gross before and I'm so happy for her that she finally lost it, but she is now pregnent, so I'm curious what is going to be next :hm:

Omg I love how she looks now, incredible. Love the red dress she's wearing... And she looks so much better with blonde hair and without the fake tan.

All the best to her!

She does look fab.

I'm not overly keen on her (she had her own TV show for a short time and seemed to be a bit of a prat... she also comes across badly in interviews) but when I saw her weight loss it was the kick up the arse I needed. My weight had crept up and I got into a rut of thinking "I'll never be able to get it all of again" and then I thought "if she can do it, then so can I"!

I'm so surprised her tattoo doesn't look super gross now after dropping all that thigh weight- lucky girl! She looks a million times better, hopefully now she can be healthy while she's pregnant

I'm so surprised her tattoo doesn't look super gross now after dropping all that thigh weight- lucky girl! She looks a million times better, hopefully now she can be healthy while she's pregnant

I think becuase she hasnt lost a HUGE amount it doesnt look to bad, but yah its gross when ppl get tattoos and then they huge or the loss weight and it looks all messed up. Lol maybe for hers the picture jsut shrunk a bit... :p Got my tattoos on my neck and ankle.

She does look fab.

I got into a rut of thinking "I'll never be able to get it all of again"

Awww, next time that happens, you have to check in with us - no
need to ever face that kind of situation alone!

Wow, what a transformation! That first pic of her is really gross! I hope she doesnt gain it all back after her pregnancy!

Its amazing how she has managed to stay so thin during and after her pregnancy. I wonder if the junkie rumors are true or if she did just stop eating all the junk food.

[ATTACH=full]38110[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]38111[/ATTACH]

[/QUOTE]

Somehow she reminds me of [USER=36]@Samira[/USER]
Now I hope you like the comparison :nervous:

Attachments

• Peaches-Geldof-juice-diet.jpg
    Peaches-Geldof-juice-diet.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 37
  • d896article-0-0DC770E100000578-556_468x899.jpg
    d896article-0-0DC770E100000578-556_468x899.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
article-2035912-0DC9BDBF00000578-632_233x661.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

peaches-geldof-skinny1213.jpg

SNF14TV2A---532_1422484a.jpg

I really like her :), she inspired me with losing a lot of weight and staying skinny even when she was pregnant. You can see the huge difference even in her face, it was chubbier before.

shrink_Peaches%2520Geldof.jpg

I think she's pregnant again, wish her all the best. And her husband's hot too! :oops:

Omg I love how she looks now, incredible. Love the red dress she's wearing... And she looks so much better with blonde hair and without the fake tan.

All the best to her!

Agree! she looks like an entirely different person. A definite improvement, and new thinspo.

Definitely gross before
She looks more graceful and elegant now

She looks gorgeous now and I love that dress. Very flattering on her shoulder and collar bones. The before and after is just amazing. She went from super trashy to just plain gorgeous. :luv: Her body in the red dress is near perfection.

She has such a small, pretty, porcelain, classic 'Jane Austen novel' type of face, almost like from a bygone era :luv::luv: But it totally didn't come through when she was overweight, I'm so glad she slimmed down. Her body is slim sure, but isn't perfect or even that great or a thinspo, however, seeing where she came from its quite remarkable.

Her face looks a lot better now, I mean, when your Dad is Bob Geldof, and you inherit his looks like poor Peaches did, you've got to congratulate the girl when she manages to look pretty and who would have known, all she needed to do was lose 30lbs.

Peaches Geldof is blowing my mind... she's kept up her skinny for a while now, even through her current (second) pregnancy.

article-2280171-17A3DCF8000005DC-20_634x1222.jpg

article-2279360-179BD4A2000005DC-650_634x860.jpg

article-0-17422D05000005DC-382_634x1019.jpg

article-2293466-18A9E3FA000005DC-9_634x972.jpg

article-2305977-192D7207000005DC-810_306x677.jpg

Her legs are so tiny!

She's become my top thinspo, as she's basically me minus 10 - 15 lbs... her hair, the tattoos, she way she dresses... we're twins, and I'm the fat one. BUT NOT FOR LONG. I'm inspired.

I seriously admire that fact that she was hands down fat before and now she's been skinny for so long! I wish I knew her diet/routine. She seems to have will power, I like that.

I seriously admire that fact that she was hands down fat before and now she's been skinny for so long! I wish I knew her diet/routine. She seems to have will power, I like that.

RIGHT? She was full out chunky fat. Fatty McChunks. Big Time.

She's said in a few interviews that she's huge on juice fasts. She'll do that for a few weeks, drop 10, and then "back to eating crisps" she says. Apparently she's got a thing for crappy foods, but recognizes her weight wasn't healthy and eats a lot of fresh fruit and veg nowadays.

I think she's probably very conscious about gaining at this point. She knows she looks good.