Peaches Geldof

RIGHT? She was full out chunky fat. Fatty McChunks.

haha this made me LOL so much ;)

Thanks for sharing, It is awesome that after having a baby and now another one on the way she still fasts, even though she eats crap later, she probably learned enough about eating and also, you are right, she has to know she looks SO much better.

I was so upset to find out of her death, she is just my age but already had a family on her own and was on the right way of living a joyful life. I feel so sorry for her sons :(

Devastating for the whole Geldof family and her own young children. Such a tragic story thats been repeated in that family. Sending love!

She was pretty skinny in last photos, I'm wondering if a dysrhythmia may be to blame.. :(

Yes I thought that myself too. She was very skinny throughout her pregnancies as well. You know, until the official cause of death comes out we can only guess, but the moment I heard it was sudden I thought it was related to her skinniness.
Her family has gone through so much and it's sad that she had pulled it together and won't be able to enjoy.

She was pretty skinny in last photos, I'm wondering if a dysrhythmia may be to blame.. :(

Yes I thought that myself too. She was very skinny throughout her pregnancies as well. You know, until the official cause of death comes out we can only guess, but the moment I heard it was sudden I thought it was related to her skinniness.
Her family has gone through so much and it's sad that she had pulled it together and won't be able to enjoy.

I also thought this... along with her past drug use, it would make a bit of sense.

She always said she was healthy about her weight loss, but I also heard reports of her going on extreme juicing fasts for weeks, so she could afterwards enjoy her cravings of chips and other junk without seeing much gain. This is just what I had read, though. Who knows.

Her poor husband, and their adorable kids... she's my age as well. Tragic story.

Inquest held today, heroin overdose. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing right? I was so shocked when they released the news today, I honestly thought she had turned her life around, she seemed to be happy and complete with her husband and sons.
Addiction is truly tragic, makes you see how you are never completely recovered. very sad indeed