Paula Deen lost 30 pounds...

All she had to do was stop eating her own food. I'm sure the fat will melt off of her like her favorite ingredient: butter.

So her cooking gave her type 2 diabetes but she pretends to be healthy for 3 years and still advtersises her cookbooks and recipes? What a roll model. :hahano:

i really want to be, but i dont feel excited for her at all.
i just dont like her much. YAY you went from a size 18 to a size 10.
You still have diabetes and your still fat.
(sorry if i just brought everyone down) lol

and i dont know why its cover worthy?
2012_06_paulad.jpg

Am I the only one who´s waiting for our coconut lady to show up and shout "Told ya, butter helps you to lose weight!"

As for Mrs Deen, good for her she lost 30 lbs, but she´s still fat and unhealthy. You can lose weight, not diabetes.

Reactions: 1 user
Bitch can go screw. This woman hid her diabetes, a medical condition she brought on by behavior she encouraged the rest of America to engage in. She profited from this bad behavior for years and only revealed her condition when she had an opportunity to profit from said condition by being a whore for a drug company. She is the lowest of the low. :mad: Anthony Bourdain was right on this one.

As for Mrs Deen, good for her she lost 30 lbs, but she´s still fat and unhealthy. You can lose weight, not diabetes.

I've read and heard from various sources (The China Study, Dr. Michael Klaper, Neal D. Barnard) the effects of type 2 diabetes can be reversed for most people if they dramatically cut down on animal products, sugar and refined/processed foods. Basically, not eat anything Mrs. Deen ever put in her pie hole.

I agree with all of you, it disgusts me that someone would profit from teaching the world her gross and unhealthy ways.

Bitch can go screw. This woman hid her diabetes, a medical condition she brought on by behavior she encouraged the rest of America to engage in. She profited from this bad behavior for years and only revealed her condition when she had an opportunity to profit from said condition by being a whore for a drug company. She is the lowest of the low. :mad: Anthony Bourdain was right on this one.

:highfive:

Am I the only one who´s waiting for our coconut lady to show up and shout "Told ya, butter helps you to lose weight!"

Bahaha my thoughts exactly when I saw this thread ;)

Paula is as bad as the rest of the yo-yo profiteers (I'm looking at you Jessica 'I'm not being pressured by Weight Watchers' Simpson). It's making money off of selling false advice to people and I HATE it. If she didn't understand proper nutrition at the start then fine, I feel sorry for her having to deal with a horrible disease. But, after her diagnosis, she must have realised it was all down to her diet and wised up to a few home truths.. stop making money off of something you KNOW is bad Paula :( it's not fair on the general public who are easily lead by celebrities and that can't tell the difference between good and poor nutrition!

Yes!

:luv::kiss: Well, he is right about everything...