Paris Jackson

NewYorkSkinny

SkinnyGossip Royal
Feb 10, 2017
New York City
She just got signed with IMG... Her eyes are stunning but thats about it for me. She needs to lose a TON of weight plus I don't think she can be that versatile with all of those large tattoos. But since she's the daughter of a celebrity we'll probably be seeing her everywhere like KenGi, Sophia, etc... :nopity:

Attachments

• paris-jackson-scandals-michael-suicide-abuse-2.jpg
    paris-jackson-scandals-michael-suicide-abuse-2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 111
  • GTY-paris-jackson-jef-170302_12x5_1600.jpg
    GTY-paris-jackson-jef-170302_12x5_1600.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
I totally apologize!! When I found out she got signed with Img I rushed to make a thread and wasn't really paying attention.

Reactions: 1 users
*Sigh*

So much potential - and I don't necessarily mean as a model, because as most of us realize, modeling is more than just being beautiful and skinny. She has so much potential to be a real knock-out; I hope that she starts concentrating on bettering herself, because she's so young.

You don't want to start off adulthood out-of-shape and disheveled.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Did she lose a ton of weight or my eyes are getting old? Not model thin, but definitely socialite-thin.

Candids from 20th bday:
https://theblast.com/photos/paris-jackson-birthday-party-photos/

30d3d6cd776.jpg

65c09de53f8.jpg

bc817d48c10.jpg

ETA: did she stop with the munchies, found something better, or is working out and eating healthy? Or maybe combo of the three? :lol:
She's definitely losing weight and seems to be taking her job pretty seriously, but I think her whole "vibe" is kind of off? She doesn't seem suited for the fashion industry emotionally or personally. I've heard she's extremely nice and genuine though.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She's definitely losing weight and seems to be taking her job pretty seriously, but I think her whole "vibe" is kind of off? She doesn't seem suited for the fashion industry emotionally or personally. I've heard she's extremely nice and genuine though.
Her eyes are gorgeous and she facially is very stunning, but everytime I look at her I think of Miley Cyrus, idk why. She seems more "friendly country singer" and less high fashion to me.

Her eyes are gorgeous and she facially is very stunning, but everytime I look at her I think of Miley Cyrus, idk why. She seems more "friendly country singer" and less high fashion to me.
She’s covered in tatts, often in highly visible places that distract from the clothing. Really odd choice for HF or even commercial even if her face is gorgeous. Gen Nepo lol.

• Agree
1FF1F3E0-8759-46E5-8332-E9E047024D52.gif
6869B7D2-725D-4903-92B3-49F107E6385D.jpeg

I’m ready for all of the “disagrees”. But this is literally the most boring ad ever and I don’t find her striking at all except for her eyes which aren’t striking in a good way and actually turn me off. But somehow Elsa Hosk has the same eyes kind of and it works for her?

• Agree
The model in the red looks so out of place next to them :( she has a lovely face
I mean millie is like 13 (and looks it) and 5'2. I feel bad for her being "launched" into celebrity so fast with social media and everything.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I mean millie is like 13 (and looks it) and 5'2. I feel bad for her being "launched" into celebrity so fast with social media and everything.

I agree with this, all of the Stranger Things kids got dealt a tricky hand.

Sorry to derail the thread but even though Millie didn't photograph too well in this campaign, I really like her photos most of the time.
lg_587556f5-8614-437f-b82c-62b30a771fd0.jpg

098dd51a5e50217a019d827f1d7775f9.jpg

large.jpg

d406a5bea1bca4755a5eef9bfc8ae636.jpg

She's so much more emotive in every single picture than, say, Gigi or Kendall. I think it's a real shame that she's so short because something about her to me has so much potential. But, it seems like she's doing well for herself despite (pretty sure she did a Raf Simons for Calvin Klein campaign a little bit back).

Anyway back to Paris: Is it just me or does she sound extremely flat-toned and bored? Maybe it's just because her cuts are next to Millie's and she's really energetic.

I looked back on an old interview, too, and she just seems a little bit nervous and awkward, which is okay, it just kind of contrasts the socialite image she's projecting.

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user
I agree with this, all of the Stranger Things kids got dealt a tricky hand.

Sorry to derail the thread but even though Millie didn't photograph too well in this campaign, I really like her photos most of the time.
lg_587556f5-8614-437f-b82c-62b30a771fd0.jpg

098dd51a5e50217a019d827f1d7775f9.jpg

large.jpg

d406a5bea1bca4755a5eef9bfc8ae636.jpg

She's so much more emotive in every single picture than, say, Gigi or Kendall. I think it's a real shame that she's so short because something about her to me has so much potential. But, it seems like she's doing well for herself despite (pretty sure she did a Raf Simons for Calvin Klein campaign a little bit back).

Anyway back to Paris: Is it just me or does she sound extremely flat-toned and bored? Maybe it's just because her cuts are next to Millie's and she's really energetic.

I looked back on an old interview, too, and she just seems a little bit nervous and awkward, which is okay, it just kind of contrasts the socialite image she's projecting.

I'm always so weirded out by Hollywood age fluidity. I get that these kids are all absurdly mature for their age but what's up with a just-turned-14-yo referring to a just-turned-20-yo as her best friend? Approximately the equivalent of a college freshman just hanging and chilling with an eighth grader. What shared interests and activities does an eighth grader have with a college freshman? What would they even talk about? I'm trying to picture the most mature eighth graders I know, and I still can't picture them having an egalitarian friendship and not a sibling/mentor type relationship with someone so much older.

(Might just be the culture I grew up in - at my high school, when the senior guy was dating a freshman girl, we didn't think it was because she was cool, we all wondered what was wrong with him that girls his own age wouldn't date him. Maybe I'm ageist.)

Can someone try to explain to me what's up here

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I'm always so weirded out by Hollywood age fluidity. I get that these kids are all absurdly mature for their age but what's up with a just-turned-14-yo referring to a just-turned-20-yo as her best friend? Approximately the equivalent of a college freshman just hanging and chilling with an eighth grader. What shared interests and activities does an eighth grader have with a college freshman? What would they even talk about? I'm trying to picture the most mature eighth graders I know, and I still can't picture them having an egalitarian friendship and not a sibling/mentor type relationship with someone so much older.

(Might just be the culture I grew up in - at my high school, when the senior guy was dating a freshman girl, we didn't think it was because she was cool, we all wondered what was wrong with him that girls his own age wouldn't date him. Maybe I'm ageist.)

Can someone try to explain to me what's up here
Not ageist if anyone is underaged or just in a completely different part of their life...I remember feeling so *icky* a few years ago when Lily Rose was "bff's" with 23 year old Stella Maxwell and dating a man with a child. I understand an 18 year old model dating a guy in his mid or even late 20's, why not, but a 22 year old and a 14 year old have literally nothing in common and shouldn't be "going out" together.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
22 year old and a 14 year old have literally nothing in common and shouldn't be "going out" together.
Right? What are you going to talk about?
"Last weekend I got wasted and had some mediocre sex. What's new with you?"

"I had my first off-camera kiss on Friday. I hope I get my period soon."

"Lol me too"

• Funny
Reactions: 12 users