Paris Hilton

Who is her boyfriend ? My oh my he's cute! :luv:

His name is River Viiperi, I think he's a model, ohhhh the irony. I wonder why he's with her, NOT. $$$ and fame :rolleyes:

®Schön19_96.jpg

River+Viiperi+By+Barry+Hollywood+01.JPG

river-viiperi-by-christian-rios-daman-iii1.jpg

He does look like a little boy.

His name is River Viiperi, I think he's a model, ohhhh the irony. I wonder why he's with her, NOT. $$$ and fame :rolleyes:

He does look like a little boy.

Awww :drool:

Ah well I guess Paris is not the oldest/fattest/ugliest sugar-mama one could
have! Also if he gets photographed with her a lot, it could well push his
career. Smart boy :sneaky:

She genuinely looks like his haggard, washed-up mother.
The oompa-loompa tan, peroxide hair, the dress.... :superpuke:

article-0-172C2072000005DC-225_634x894.jpg

article-0-172C2062000005DC-388_634x939.jpg

Also, it's mind boggling how a woman can look so much like a man in drag from behind
article-0-172C2036000005DC-770_306x858.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Wow I always thought she was perfect! and while I was this fat kid when I was young watching the simple life with her, I always thought she was perfect and wanted to be her so bad.

I was just thinking about how I used to think she was perfect when I was younger, and I was seeing her on the MTV awards, the Simple Life, etc.. Now I look at her, and since I have lost weight, I don't exactly see her as even that thin back then. In current times, I have no comment on how she looks :run:

I was just thinking about how I used to think she was perfect when I was younger, and I was seeing her on the MTV awards, the Simple Life, etc.. Now I look at her, and since I have lost weight, I don't exactly see her as even that thin back then. In current times, I have no comment on how she looks :run:

Yes me too, now I think of her back then as just another girl. Nothing special about her really.
She also has really wide hips, I prefer hips like Gisele bundchen's, so dislike on that!

In her recent interviews, she doesn't look nearly as big as she does in the photos.

She actually seems really sweet. I just saw a few episodes from her old reality show, and she seemed pretty genuine. Nicole on the other hand, fat and rude :superpuke: