Paris Hilton

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2012
I searched for a Paris thread and there doesn't seem to be one. Paris of course had an amazing body in the 2000s but seems to have gained since she turned 30. I've read she changed her diet and started working out with a trainer which is good.
Sad that she has disappeared from the public eye, she has a new fragrance that will be released this summer, Dazzle.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ume-dazzle-fragrance_n_1545083.html?ref=style

Reactions: 1 user
paris-hilton-bikini-023-500x577.jpg

paris_hilton_runway_show_sao_p.jpg

paris_hilton_runway_show_sao_p.jpg

Paris%20Hilton%20Gains%20Weight%20-%20New%20Bikini%20Pictures2.preview.jpg

Paris%20Hilton%20Gains%20Weight%20-%20New%20Bikini%20Pictures3.preview.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She doesn't carry extra weight well. It sits very strangely on her frame.

An annoying celebutante with a dumb face... At least better than Kim Kardashian. Oh right! They were BFF's! Both are sooooooo pretty!
Kim-and-Paris2.jpg

One I can tolerate. But two are so, so annoying!!!
I wonder what'll happen when Kim is out and another one comes in :rolleyes:

An annoying celebutante with a dumb face... At least better than Kim Kardashian. Oh right! They were BFF's! Both are sooooooo pretty!
Kim-and-Paris2.jpg

I have to say Kim looks better in this pic. I didnt even know Paris had gained shes kind of disappeared lately but she looks okay in that gray top. Her legs carry extra weight though.

Kim-and-Paris2.jpg

ehm, when i'm not wrong, they aren't friends anymore for years
excuse my english..

Reactions: 1 user
ehm, when i'm not wrong, they aren't friends anymore for years
excuse my english..

Oh yeah, this is a misunderstanding. "Were" is the past of "Are". Sorry! I should have been a bit more careful and less confusing!!! :)

It's weird that she looks so bad with the extra weight, I would've thought her height would make that easier to carry hmm