Paris Hilton

Super Star
She looked SO amazing at this time. So gorgeous.
I love her from her early days. Even if her style was sort of... Trashy and weird. I still like her.
Me too! She looked like a life-size Barbie doll back when she was skinny, especially when her hair was down and she had sunglasses on. Even if her style was trashy, she still looked pretty fab. Now her style is the same, but she looks like crap.

magrissima

Worker Bee
she seems to be a natural at posing on red carpets. There are so many stars that still dont have the hang of it, im looking at you kirsten stewart

Eva

Rookie
YOUNG PARIS ( EARLY 00'S)

Wow I always thought she was perfect! and while I was this fat kid when I was young watching the simple life with her, I always thought she was perfect and wanted to be her so bad.

pterodactyl

Super Star
oh...wow. goes to show you you cannot BUY taste. Her clothing choice has always been somewhat repulsive to me. She doesn't have a bad 'starting' point, but she never looks 'together' no matter her weight!

jbeyes

Rookie
:cry: that bikini top is sooo awful. Why would she wear that?!?!? Ahhhh
why would anyone wear that.. Seriously you need to have zero boobs to pull that off, Paris looks like she's trying too hard here.

BellaNicole

Rookie
I don't think I have ever seen her actually skinny. She gets somewhat thin at times but that doesn't seem to last long. And her fashion choices are just horrible. :run:
I'm not usually one to comment on bodies but I can't stand her. Whenever I think of her I think of that homophobic rant she went on.

E

Em.

Who is her boyfriend ? My oh my he's cute! :luv:

For her: you've got millions in the bank. If you don't
want to be thin, fine. But work out for gods sake! What's
up(ton lol) with those mommy arms and tree trunk legs?!?

P

Poppet

I remember reading when these pictures came out that she was actually doing body building training! Inspired by whichever bloke she was dating at the time. It seemed the least likely thing Paris would do EVER! I'm shocked by some of her bikini pics, she's a lot bigger than I thought. She's never been thinspo for me though - I can't stand her face. That nose - urgh!!

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Jan 25, 2013

Serious Paris, get an OLDER BF. The boy looks like your little brother!!

alicelove

Runt
Ugh, I cannot stand the fishnet tights she's wearing with that dress! It would have looked just minutely classier without them!

Mind you, I cannot stand her in general. If you are going to be talentless and useless you could at least make yourself look good!