Pamela Love

oscreux

Rookie
Jun 8, 2012
Here and there
I tried to search to see if this was an existing thread and it was not so I figured I might as well post it.
Pamela Love is an NYC jewelry designer whom I am convinced sold her soul to the devil because she is literally perfect. She is in her thirties and has the complexion and body of a teenager. I used to work at a high end boutique that carried her jewelry and my boss made some remarks on her "eating habits" that did not entirely surprise me. I just think she is a dream.
pamela-love1.jpg

pamela-love-street-style-111610.jpg
pamela-love-pendleton.jpg

She has such an interesting, distinctive look and many beautiful pieces in her jewelry collection. She does seem disciplined in her eating, are you able to share any details oscreux about what your boss observed?

I love her jewellery. Designs that pull so effortlessly from nature are my ideal. Same goes for Mania Mania and Vanessa Mooney. I recommend checking out the jewellery section of http://www.bonadrag.com/ to anyone with similar tastes.

Vogue covered her wedding and she looked divine there.

pamela-love-23_154131751590.jpg

She has such an interesting, distinctive look and many beautiful pieces in her jewelry collection. She does seem disciplined in her eating, are you able to share any details oscreux about what your boss observed?
Essentially she said that it was very clear that she had an eating disorder, ie eating very little of a salad, but too each his own, maybe disciplined eating is disordered eating to others.
Pamela Love also has many interviews in which she details what she eats, though it seemed healthy it seemed slightly off for how lovely she looks!

Essentially she said that it was very clear that she had an eating disorder, ie eating very little of a salad, but too each his own, maybe disciplined eating is disordered eating to others.
Pamela Love also has many interviews in which she details what she eats, though it seemed healthy it seemed slightly off for how lovely she looks!

Thank you so much for the insight; it is interesting what different people consider "normal."

I never realized she was so skinny! I have some of her jewelry, I love her designs.

Here she says she mostly eats "homemade pickles, matcha, avocado and lots of grapefruits"