Pair of shoes worth investing over?

Discussion in 'Shoes' started by marieebo, Oct 21, 2016.

1. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast SkinnyGossip Royal

Recently got the "60" lace up boot by Gianvito Rossi (on sale, thank god) and they're incredible. All of the look of a lace up boot but they zip up so they're not incredibly impractical.

887415_in_pp.jpg 887415_fr_pp.jpg

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Skinnycado

Skinnycado Worker Bee

Are they comfortable? I´m kinda tired of my Acne pistol boots and these seem lovely. And do they cut off your ankles / make you look shorter?

3. ecarlate

ecarlate Rookie

Can't speak for these boots specifically on the comfort but I have a pair of mid-calf high heel boots that lengthen my legs so much. In general, the higher the boot goes up, the longer it makes your leg look. Mid-calf is a perfect height for me because it looks lovely with most jeans/skirts.

4. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 SuperStar

I am obsessed with Timberland shoes.
    They have so many different styles and ALL of them are beautiful AND sturdy, well-made, practical and comfortable.
    I own a pair of leather heels from them and I can seriously wear them all day long and not get sore.
    Can't find the exact model online, but they look like this but in black leather (not suede) and with a metal zipper handle:
    [​IMG]

I also have an awesome pair of platform sandals from them. I've never liked wearing sandals because they're always so flimsy and uncomfortable and leave my feet filthy dirty at the end of the day, but these ones are super comfy, go with EVERYTHING, and even elevate me enough that my feet stay way more clean.

• Useful Useful x 1