pain is beauty

tumblr_m410bkhXSh1r1ji4lo1_400.jpg

I feel physical pain from just looking at this. What are these shoes - killer heels? Literally, right?

I really don't understand these people who buy only brand clothing from socks to coats. I remember reading an interview with an ambassador's wife who had all the money in her hands and she was showing her closet and shoe collection. She was bragging about how one pair costs £1200 yet are uncomfortable and don't last for any time in the same sentence.

Why not buy real shoes? You can get toppest top quality for £150. It's like the poor say - I can't have good shoes, I can't afford it, but the rich meanwhile think - I can't buy good shoes, they cost too little and I can't afford other people to think I can't afford paying more. Come on, why not buy best if you can??? :meh:

Anyway, speaking about Valade...either she wants to switch her career to the fighter for a fair world, or she just doesn't know that

Capture.PNG

I wish I had a picture of the ridiculous blister I had... It was all fine and still covered with skin until after the show when some bitch kicked it :wtf: I call her a bitch because she didn't apologise and just clomped out in her stupid heavy shoes. :hmm:

Anyway, this baby was full-thickness, huge and very painful.

So, I understand where this girl is coming from... however... Don't bad-mouth the designer. What she's essentially done is gone "Hey, everyone! You know these shoes I got paid to wear for this exclusive designer? They're shit! Don't buy them, your feet will hurt!"

1) I get that the shoes hurt like hell. But it's part of the job, and you're getting paid for it. Do you think a janitor complains when they tell him to clean something? Do you think a baby-sitter complains when they tell her to change a baby's diaper. NO. They don't because it's their obligation. Wanna keep the job? Don't complain. Modeling is a job.

2) Uh, the ignorant comments. So ironic that people always comment and read stuff they know nothing about... and then make fools of themselves acting all "I know everything". If you don't like the fashion/modeling industry, why the hell are you reading an article about it??? Doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

3) I loved the collection :luv:
Chanel-1.jpg
Chanel-5.jpg

and the makeup (the little Chanel logo!!!! :luv:)
tumblr_m44vmaljh51r0u2hfo1_500.png

The overrated model above was the only example I could find sorry gurls...

i agree that the fail probably took it out of context
H MY GOD THE PAIN- blood, blisters, you name it. not to mention you have to stand for ages waiting because youre not allowed to sit down and crease the clothes.

and then repeat the next day.

nothing is worse than agitating the blisters you got the night before. but yeah, its part of the job. but I don't see a point in ugly, expensive, uncomfortable shoes, that fucks up your feet in one day of wearing! I understand the term breaking-them-in but, that picture is just.. :disgusted:

but then again.. her feet were probably already torn up from previous shows. you can't have pretty feet when you model.

and then repeat the next day.

nothing is worse than agitating the blisters you got the night before. but yeah, its part of the job. but I don't see a point in ugly, expensive, uncomfortable shoes, that fucks up your feet in one day of wearing! I understand the term breaking-them-in but, that picture is just.. :disgusted:

but then again.. her feet were probably already torn up from previous shows. you can't have pretty feet when you model.

you'd be surprised.... some designers purposefully make impossible shoes for shows haha