Over the knee boots

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Thoughts on over the knee boots? For everyday, day wear?

5050_nicsue_01.jpg

I want these in blue suedes or black leather, back suede. What d you think, yes or no?

5050_blanap_01.jpg

Those are actually really nice. :luv:
Usually I'm not a fan of over the knee boots (with high heels)...only because girls usually wearing them shouldn't be wearing them (fat thighs)

Reactions: 1 user
^ Indeed, only girls with tiny thighs can pull them off.

Those are actually really nice. :luv:
Usually I'm not a fan of over the knee boots (with high heels)...only because girls usually wearing them shouldn't be wearing them (fat thighs)
:nod: SO TRUE! I think it's one of those things a lot of people can't pull off, but on a skinny girl :luv:
I think blue suede might be harder to style though, but I like!

I haven't seen anybody pull them off, not even girls with tiny thighs. When you sit down, everything spills out-even if you're tiny.

I agree that the blue are harder to pair with but I love them. I'd advise you to get them first in black and then, in blue after you better know how they work and how to style them properly. Olivia Palermo is a good example of how to wear them :)
olivia-palermo-boots.jpg

I love them :luv: I have a couple of pairs - one pair I've worn so much that the leather has softened to the degree that they're barely over-the-knee! :lol:

I prefer flat over-the-knee boots to heeled and I like it when they're just covering the knee not thigh-high, ha ;)

But you definitely need thin legs to pull them off - and the right styling! ;)

Thank you gurls. I now have to go try them all, being short so I'm not sure how it will look on me, but I did see a short girl wear a similar ones so hopefully I can pull them off nicely. I'm getting the black ones, and maybe maybe the blue ones, if I stick to some studying goals in the next 2/3 months.

Thank you gurls. I now have to go try them all, being short so I'm not sure how it will look on me, but I did see a short girl wear a similar ones so hopefully I can pull them off nicely. I'm getting the black ones, and maybe maybe the blue ones, if I stick to some studying goals in the next 2/3 months.

My advice for shorter girls in particular is to stick to shorter styles (aim to hit just on top of the knee) and go for a firm-fitting style, so as to not overwhelm! ;)

(So, the styles pictured should look lovely! :grin: but I do suggest a try-on rather than an online purchase! ;))
Just my $0.02 :p

My advice for shorter girls in particular is to stick to shorter styles (aim to hit just on top of the knee) and go for a firm-fitting style, so as to not overwhelm! ;)

Just my $0.02 :p

I spoke to the store assistant today and apparently they come in different lengths for shorter people so yay! I think I'll be ok, because the girl I saw wearing them just touched the top of her knees, different style but same brand. I've reserved one so will be able to pick it up after uni tomorrow. Thank you for your advice and I agree with you. xxxxxxx

I spoke to the store assistant today and apparently they come in different lengths for shorter people so yay! I think I'll be ok, because the girl I saw wearing them just touched the top of her knees, different style but same brand. I've reserved one so will be able to pick it up after uni tomorrow. Thank you for your advice and I agree with you. xxxxxxx

Anytime, lovely :) I'm sure they will look amazing! Also, any leather/suede OTK boots I've had have been so comfortable - I've ended up living in them in the cold weather! :luv: I hope you love them!!! :grin: Also, if you can - sneaky photo! ;)

EDIT: 1,000 POSTS! Haha! :p

Over the knees will be big next fall. Love it!

@ 3.1 Phillip Lim
_PHI0422.450x675.JPG

_PHI0408.450x675.JPG

@ Theyskens' Theory
_THE0092.450x675.JPG

_THE0160.450x675.JPG

I don't even like these boots but they look so great on Elena's skinny thighs.
LEEOLIVEIRA-3l22.jpg