Ophelie Rupp

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Meet Ophelie Rupp, she's a 21 year old French model. I am completely in love with her name and eyes :grin:. Although I love her face, I think her legs are little big for my liking. But she still looks stunning.

She's 5'10 and her stats according to her mother agency Metropolitan Models (Paris) 31.5 23.5 34.5, eyes blue green. I hope these stats are correct, because they varied slightly between her agencies so please correct me if I am wrong. She's in the campaign for Etro S/S 2012 and recently appeared in the Dazed and Confused editorial. You can read her interview with NYmag here http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/04/meet-the-new-girl-ophlie-rupp.html.

tumblr_lzemygF1bU1qls9u6o1_500.jpg

031.jpg

022.jpg

001.jpg

blumarine10.jpg

oph.jpg

Ophelie-Rupp.jpg

More photos
tumblr_m03g2krYr41qa2nzso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m03g304JAR1qa2nzso1_r1_500.jpg

50097273.jpg
83879-800w.jpg

ophelie_rupp7.jpg

ophelie-rupp-posh-magazine.jpeg

Her legs are okay-ish
I've been thinking of something to say about her for a couple of minutes, but I can't think of anything.. :hmm: nice eyes
I think she looks best in the last 2 pictures here

I think she's a bit meh on runway but when you see the closeup of the eyes I think she can be a bit striking. When I first about her I didn't really see anything special but maybe I'm not seeing something because she's been featured in nymag, Harper Bazaar and a few others as a rising model, not really sure about that but then again they are the experts.

She's okay, but not particularly striking. I think she must be the first French mode I've heard of. Most of the models you hear about are English, American, Australian, Russian, Ukrainian or German for some reason. Hmm...

She's okay, but not particularly striking. I think she must be the first French mode I've heard of. Most of the models you hear about are English, American, Australian, Russian, Ukrainian or German for some reason. Hmm...

Or Canadian!

Name
Ophelie Rupp.

Born in
Paris.

I start Modelling when
"My Agent find me in a swimming pool, during the summer."

My Style is
"Really simple, jeans and T-shirt."

Fashion Tip
"Depend of the moment."

Favourite TopModel
"I don't have one."

Favourite Dress
"Summer dress vintage."

Fashion is
"Attitude."

A funny Fashion moment
"Backstage for Prada when I run for the final."

Interests
"Sport: I'm a swimmer. I was training as a pro."

My Best Experience was
"The Prada's show, a really amazing experience."

Future and Projects
"I don't know for the moment."

My Biggest Dream
"Just keep the energy and enjoy every moment."

One Day I want to
"Continue like that."

Travels
"I like that, I'm feeling good everywhere."

I Love
"My Agent, my brother."

vogue.it

I would definitely agree that her power lies in her face, especially her eyes. With many models one finds that their overall look can be beautiful or striking but in close ups their faces are bland or too 'unusual'. She is quite the opposite, in many of her runway pictures I am not blown away by her overall appearance, but up close her eyes are particularly captivating and she certainly has an ethereal look to her.