Ondria Hardin

stargirl

Community Duchess
holy shit her fucking FACE :ijizzed:

not to mention her body, work and walk too. it’s a shame i can’t fully get on board with liking her due to her aggressive attitude, which would normally be okay, but when paired with her casual racism, its a bit of a turn off. whatever, i’ll still admire her incredible appearance :luv:

stargirl

Community Duchess
blackface (i’m not sure how much i can credit her for that though.. more the director’s fault but i’m sure she could’ve had at least some say) and this upload_2018-8-2_18-2-13.jpeg

she still gets called out by people for it to which she usually just replies with the middle finger emoji..

• WTF
Reactions: 1 users

ghost

Grand Dame
A year and a half later, she's back on the runway as an exclusive for Prada

Sweet Instagram caption by her agent:
Ondria Hardin. Prada S/S19 Show. Debuting as Adult. Modelling Because she wants too, because she’s chosen too, because she’s ready. Thank you to everyone who has been patient, supported, stood by and let this girl grow up and reflect over this last 18 months. I’m excited for the next chapter. Congratulations Ondria. You’ve well and truly earned this moment ✨

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Aemiko

Rising Star
A year and a half later, she's back on the runway as an exclusive for Prada

Sweet Instagram caption by her agent:

She’s always been one of my favourite if we talk about look:) I’m glad she’s back, but I hope she grew up in her head and personality as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Skinnybitch

Community Duchess
Mia Le Journal S/S 2020 : Ondria Hardin by Roberta Krasnig.
She definitely lost her sparkle

g9YGpI-jQEE.jpgTTNbanT5p20.jpg5POcFHTXwRE.jpg5GQ4OWR58Hk.jpgKjRPQD038BM.jpgRTKhGT49Dac.jpgrniIvW1OWCo.jpg5dXAHHml40k.jpgLw6h0uqD8mQ.jpg9u7DywM0CUg.jpg

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 3 users