Once fat, now...

I wish I could see those websites as inspiring, but looking at so many fat people just makes me want to puke and then scratch my eyes out (sorry if I'm being too graphic). It's funny how a lot of these girls on the before-after websites are still fat... Good for them for losing 50 pounds, but 140 is still not thin. From average-to-thin is a lot more thinspiring to me.

On another note, I'd never post my "before" fat pictures online, I'd probably just burn them all, change my name and move to a new city to pretend I've always been this skinny.

I wish I could see those websites as inspiring, but looking at so many fat people just makes me want to puke and then scratch my eyes out (sorry if I'm being too graphic). It's funny how a lot of these girls on the before-after websites are still fat... Good for them for losing 50 pounds, but 140 is still not thin. From average-to-thin is a lot more thinspiring to me.

On another note, I'd never post my "before" fat pictures online, I'd probably just burn them all, change my name and move to a new city to pretend I've always been this skinny.

Agreed, most of their afters are a good 20lbs fatter than my before pictures.

I also think a lot are fake. Some you can tell are the same people but most of them look completely different body shape, hair colour, skin tone, facial features :lol:

Agreed, most of their afters are a good 20lbs fatter than my before pictures.

I also think a lot are fake. Some you can tell are the same people but most of them look completely different body shape, hair colour, skin tone, facial features :lol:

Also, the numbers are messed up. Some girls look thinner than me and they are supposedly 130????? GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS:hahano:

Also, the numbers are messed up. Some girls look thinner than me and they are supposedly 130????? GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS:hahano:

This too, I have a damn near perfect grasp of what different BMIs look like, and even accounting for muscle, some of those are way way out.

Almost like someone with a poor grasp of body-image picked an arbitrary low number (in their heads) and applied it to an arbitrary picture of a skinny girl (in their heads) they found when the google-imaged "fitspo" :sneaky: