Once fat, now...

this is very inspiring, thank you for posting!
I want to take a before photo of my body in underwear, but I just could not leave it in my camera, I had to delete it right away :D

I love before and after photos, so motivating! It inspires me to work so I can make my own before and after photo collage.

This makes me feel like the only thing that makes you pretty is being skinny :(

japanesediet3.jpg

I'm sorry, but guys, are you serious? :grin: this one was photoshopped soo badly, look at her face! Not to mention those weird legs... poor girl :wtf:

Off topic: That is a really ill fitting bikini top.

I love before and afters.. I've never and will never be as big as some of these girls, but if they can do it, then there is no excuse for me!!! I love the Japanese, they encourage skinny.. they don't hide the fact that it is beautiful like the UK.. some of the before pictures would have been claimed as 'curvy' and 'beautiful' and a 'real woman' but no they are loosing that weight and looking good.. If they were photoshopped or not, they are still admitting skinny is best. Love it!:p

The japanese pictures are ALWAYS diet pill commercials! I read japanese fashion magazines and every month there are like 20 pages of the end of each one with weight loss Ads and plastic surgery haha. Gotta love the japanese. Its so funny to think that an ideal weight in japan is 33 kg-ish. But what one has to know is that japanese consider childish looks as sexy. So having a childs body is desired, ergo the very low weight, as japanese have small frames normally and losing weight just kills all curves for these body types (I'm the same D:)

wow thankyou everyone! well it took about 6 months to get to 106. but these pictures were taken a few years apart, because i never let anyone take pics of me when i was heavy! (long story, basically that wasnt a natural weight, i was put on steroids and they made me balloon :( )
i just watched what i ate and exercised often. no bread, no sweets, lots of green tea etc.
im naturally quite skinny but it wasnt until i gained that weight on steroids did i realise how much i actually appreciated it! nowadays i eat around 800-1200 cals a day, and fast some days. i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and swim/jog some days too. i dont eat wheat or dairy or anything processed, and atm im trying to cut down sugar. its hard though! ahaha. trying to get to around 100.

Whoa thats exactly what happened to me I was a natural 118 then i was put on steroids for a long while and shot up too 138 :wtf: It took me a year to get down to where I am now, but on the bright side you're a prime example that it is possible for me to get where I want to be :grin:

These pictures are amazing, thank you a lot for sharing!
Very thinspirational!

WOW I think these pictures should be posted at the door of every fast food restaurant. Thin truly is more visually pleasing and I believe this is because it is healthier and people look their best when they are the way they are supposed to be. Fat is unhealthy and therefore looks disgusting, except to other fat people who accept fellow fatties

WOW I think these pictures should be posted at the door of every fast food restaurant. Thin truly is more visually pleasing and I believe this is because it is healthier and people look their best when they are the way they are supposed to be. Fat is unhealthy and therefore looks disgusting, except to other fat people who accept fellow fatties

I am seriously having difficulty looking at pictures from when I got fat. I look like someone inflated me - everything is puffy etc. :superpuke:

thanks for posting - love before and afters- hugely motivating!

Whoa thats exactly what happened to me I was a natural 118 then i was put on steroids for a long while and shot up too 138 :wtf: It took me a year to get down to where I am now, but on the bright side you're a prime example that it is possible for me to get where I want to be :grin:
Been there as well! I hate looking at the rare photos of me back when I was on them, which was quite recently actually... Blech, glad to be off them.

Btw, the (non-diet pill) photos are super motivating!!!!! I'd use my past hamplanet photos as motivation, but it kills me a bit inside every time I look how gross and sick I was then. Boo fucking hoo :eye roll:

I don't know why I do this to myself, but I scrolled down to the comments on the first link that the OP posted:

ok, some of these really weren't 'that' heavy, and a couple were not fat at all!!!

The ONLY thing worse than a fat chick with low self esteem is a shinny chick with high self esteem. We call them BITCHES!!! Ladies you don't have to be skinny to get laid. Just be agreeable.

#6 = meth
She looked better in the before picture.

NOW EATING DISORDER

Most were hot in the before pics. nothing wrong with a few curves

I despair. :cry: