Once fat, now...

omg i love those japanese ones!!

the actual hilarious thing is that a weight of 38kg would never be accepted or celebrated by "western" standarts.

I stumbled across the collection of before and after pictures.
Some look so great!
I also noticed that seemingly not so pretty girls (facewise) look much better when thinner.
I needed that kind of thinspo/motivation today!

http://izismile.com/2012/01/12/once_chubby_now_thin_45_pics.html
http://izismile.com/2012/03/20/once_chubby_now_thin_part_2_27_pics.html

Thanks for sharing these! Unfortunately, I know of these girls and she is fat again. How sad! Also, does anyone know how to get rid of a little bit of flabby upper arms? I noticed some of these girls don't have any excess skin at all, even though some of them were really morbidly obese!

the actual hilarious thing is that a weight of 38kg would never be accepted or celebrated by "western" standarts.

because "western" women are a lot taller and have a completly different frame and bone structure.
if you are like 5'0 with a very tiny frame, maybe 38kg will be ok for you, but if you're an "average" tall & framed european/american girl, it's indeed quit low ;)

I absolutely adore before & after pictures. Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing!

Very inspiring, reminds me I need to take a progress picture. Great thinspo this morning

Grrr I wish I could read those! Especially the 3rd one down who is 38 kg, she is adorable. I wonder how tall she is. Great motivation! Thanks @Tora

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh these are so great! except they make me feel like a reverse before and after :meh: i found a tumblr once for before and afters but i have no idea the address, if anyone can help?

Grrr I wish I could read those! Especially the 3rd one down who is 38 kg, she is adorable. I wonder how tall she is. Great motivation! Thanks @Tora

Her name is Kumiko Funayama, height is a petite 155cm. This one has every measurement on her body, the blue boxes are bust waist hip 74-52.8-76.5

3043510659_2_3_dMhQM6Ir.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
some of them make me want to puke, then not eat for a couple of days

thanks for the site. really motivating. Maybe one day I can look at my photos and see the huge change :p

That girl is NOT105 pounds at 5'8 :( She would look more like Vlada, instead she has more meat on her.
She still looks good but her after weight is overrated.

oh i dunno, im 5'9'' and my picture at 106 (was posted, deleted it now for several reasons) looks pretty much the same. i think vlada is a bigger frame+taller+she was in the 95lbs range at her peak. i wouldnt question her weight atall tbh, her ribcage is tiny for one...

Before and after pictures are my favorite thinspiration. They prove that anyone can do it!

This is a friend of mine who weighed around 350 when she started. Last I checked she was down to 190ish, and her goal is 130. She's amazing!

beforeandafter3-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

beforeandafter2.jpg

Actually, before and afters is thinspirastion type that motivates and inspires me the most!! Love this stuff, such a encouraging people. Because when i look at model pictures, i am like- they have been like that for all they life it's their bone structure, blah, blah :D

This is my favorite thinspo too! It makes it seem more realistic and attainable. I especially like seeing the length of time it takes them to achieve their goals, makes me feel a little better.

oh i dunno, im 5'9'' and my picture at 106 (was posted, deleted it now for several reasons) looks pretty much the same. i think vlada is a bigger frame+taller+she was in the 95lbs range at her peak. i wouldnt question her weight atall tbh, her ribcage is tiny for one...

I strongly believe she is not the "bony" structure, it it obvious she has meat on her bones, not big bones.
At the moment I am 100 poundss at 5'5 and I can see my ribs, collarbones and even more...
Well, I still have a big ass :)) BUT she has meat everywhere.
She is still pretty as hell, thin, but not super skinny. I would say she is 117, at her height.
Btw, You know we allways see ourselves bigger so don't worry:)