Once fat, now...

This is awesome thinspo. Also loralora, you look amazing - congrats.

I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

once_chubby_now_thin_640_06.jpg

She's the most striking change too, but I agree - making that face makes you look vapid.

I also like the one that says "fuck the ones that called you fat" and "fuck the ones that call you anorexic".

For some reason I never paid much attention to before and afters but those were all AMAZING! Thanks Coffee Girl and everyone else. As soon as I saw these I got up off my lazy butt and did my workout that I was planning on skipping.

While I love before and after because they prove that with patience and determination, everyone can lose weight. However, to be completely honest, I'm never completely thinspired by them* and they tend to give me gym & weight-training phobia/confusion. They always go from overweight to bulky-skinny.

An example: :(
once_chubby_now_thin_640_02.jpg

*There are rare exceptions of course.

Note: I am not saying this girl needs to lose weight if she is happy at that state. I am just stating my opinion

I completely agree Serene. I do not want to look like that in the end!

These are more what inspire me:
once_chubby_now_thin_640_05.jpg

once_chubby_now_thin_part_2_640_10.jpg

once_chubby_now_thin_640_29.jpg

once_chubby_now_thin_640_28.jpg

I completely agree Serene. I do not want to look like that in the end!

These are more what inspire me:
once_chubby_now_thin_640_05.jpg

Woo! This is hardcore and amazing.

Though, can't help but wonder if it is the same girl :(

Anybody can confirm?

Some good short girls before and after:
Height: 158/5'2''
3-1.jpg

152/4'10''
2.jpg

158/5'2''
1.jpg

161/5'3''
4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I have always loved those before and after pictures. Does anyone know where these come from? Maybe a magazine?

I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

once_chubby_now_thin_640_06.jpg

Also, Loralora - you have a beautiful body.

Love that one. (sigh) Being petite can be hard. Perchance to dream for such length through the torso!

Wow love them. Especially after yesterday. It was a bad day and I am mad at myself. Iwant those abs :-(

Ahhh, before & afters are my fave!! Anyone else use them to help determine GWs? Love!

I have the same magazine at home!!! :) japanese girls are soooo skinny:)

I LOVE looking at before and afters too! It's so inspirational! Especially when I see people that I can compare myself too.

I did notice something odd though...I always picture myself as thinner than I actually am. Not much, but it always surprises me a little when I see a photo or look in the mirror how heavy I actually am. When I look at these pictures, I look at girls who are close in weight to me, but I don't think that I look like that...It's so strange.