Once fat, now...

8.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Love these pics, beautiful flat toned tummys really motivate me - i want one so much!!!! :grin:

All their faces look prettier. I wish they had their heights on there as well because there are people on there with my weight and I sure don't look as good haha.

Thank you! I love before and after pics. They are so motivationg, especially when the girls wrote the days on the pictures when they were taken. Some of them turned into other people in just a year, some even just in a few months. I also should do so.

and without seeming too self obsessed, here is my before and after...

well, before and during.
the bikini pic is a little old. i weigh more now but dont look it as ive been exercising like mad and have a load more muscle. roll on the weight loss though!

You're such a thinspo ;) and i love the bikini, it's super cute! Keep up the exercise! :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:

well, before and during.
the bikini pic is a little old. i weigh more now but dont look it as ive been exercising like mad and have a load more muscle. roll on the weight loss though!

You look absolutely amazing. I'm impressed and thinspired :)

well, before and during.

Wow, that's you? You look stunning!!:bow:

How did you do it?

@loralora, wow if that was my before/after, I'd be obsessed with myself!
How long did it take you to lose that weight?

I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

once_chubby_now_thin_640_06.jpg

Also, Loralora - you have a beautiful body.

well, before and during.

Congratulations Lora, beautiful body. You have a will of steel! How long did this transformation take?

wow thankyou everyone! well it took about 6 months to get to 106. but these pictures were taken a few years apart, because i never let anyone take pics of me when i was heavy! (long story, basically that wasnt a natural weight, i was put on steroids and they made me balloon :( )
i just watched what i ate and exercised often. no bread, no sweets, lots of green tea etc.
im naturally quite skinny but it wasnt until i gained that weight on steroids did i realise how much i actually appreciated it! nowadays i eat around 800-1200 cals a day, and fast some days. i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and swim/jog some days too. i dont eat wheat or dairy or anything processed, and atm im trying to cut down sugar. its hard though! ahaha. trying to get to around 100.

Deff agree that when they get skinnier their faces get a lot more prettier and that is great thinspo... loving the picture where the cat is in the sink lol .. AWE!!! maybe he lost weight too lol

I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

once_chubby_now_thin_640_06.jpg

Also, Loralora - you have a beautiful body.

I totally agree. That duck face has got to GO. At least she's not throwing up a peace sign to match it. :cool: