Once fat, now...

lux

Rookie
omg i love those japanese ones!!

the actual hilarious thing is that a weight of 38kg would never be accepted or celebrated by "western" standarts.

P

pattymatty

I stumbled across the collection of before and after pictures.
Some look so great!
I also noticed that seemingly not so pretty girls (facewise) look much better when thinner.
I needed that kind of thinspo/motivation today!

http://izismile.com/2012/01/12/once_chubby_now_thin_45_pics.html
http://izismile.com/2012/03/20/once_chubby_now_thin_part_2_27_pics.html
Thanks for sharing these! Unfortunately, I know of these girls and she is fat again. How sad! Also, does anyone know how to get rid of a little bit of flabby upper arms? I noticed some of these girls don't have any excess skin at all, even though some of them were really morbidly obese!

M

madcat

the actual hilarious thing is that a weight of 38kg would never be accepted or celebrated by "western" standarts.
because "western" women are a lot taller and have a completly different frame and bone structure.
if you are like 5'0 with a very tiny frame, maybe 38kg will be ok for you, but if you're an "average" tall & framed european/american girl, it's indeed quit low ;)

B

BritneyW

I absolutely adore before & after pictures. Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing!

P

Perfect_Nothing

Very inspiring, reminds me I need to take a progress picture. Great thinspo this morning

Apple

Rising Star
Grrr I wish I could read those! Especially the 3rd one down who is 38 kg, she is adorable. I wonder how tall she is. Great motivation! Thanks @Tora

Last edited by a moderator:

hana114

Worker Bee
ahh these are so great! except they make me feel like a reverse before and after :meh: i found a tumblr once for before and afters but i have no idea the address, if anyone can help?

Apple

Rising Star
T

Tora

Grrr I wish I could read those! Especially the 3rd one down who is 38 kg, she is adorable. I wonder how tall she is. Great motivation! Thanks @Tora
Her name is Kumiko Funayama, height is a petite 155cm. This one has every measurement on her body, the blue boxes are bust waist hip 74-52.8-76.5

Last edited by a moderator:

eve38

Runt
some of them make me want to puke, then not eat for a couple of days

I

Icandothis

thanks for the site. really motivating. Maybe one day I can look at my photos and see the huge change :p

E

ExtraShot

That girl is NOT105 pounds at 5'8 :( She would look more like Vlada, instead she has more meat on her.
She still looks good but her after weight is overrated.
oh i dunno, im 5'9'' and my picture at 106 (was posted, deleted it now for several reasons) looks pretty much the same. i think vlada is a bigger frame+taller+she was in the 95lbs range at her peak. i wouldnt question her weight atall tbh, her ribcage is tiny for one...

elmas

Rookie
Before and after pictures are my favorite thinspiration. They prove that anyone can do it!

This is a friend of mine who weighed around 350 when she started. Last I checked she was down to 190ish, and her goal is 130. She's amazing!

StarvedFatass

Rookie
Actually, before and afters is thinspirastion type that motivates and inspires me the most!! Love this stuff, such a encouraging people. Because when i look at model pictures, i am like- they have been like that for all they life it's their bone structure, blah, blah :D

M

Marava

This is my favorite thinspo too! It makes it seem more realistic and attainable. I especially like seeing the length of time it takes them to achieve their goals, makes me feel a little better.

L

Lola

oh i dunno, im 5'9'' and my picture at 106 (was posted, deleted it now for several reasons) looks pretty much the same. i think vlada is a bigger frame+taller+she was in the 95lbs range at her peak. i wouldnt question her weight atall tbh, her ribcage is tiny for one...

I strongly believe she is not the "bony" structure, it it obvious she has meat on her bones, not big bones.
At the moment I am 100 poundss at 5'5 and I can see my ribs, collarbones and even more...
Well, I still have a big ass :)) BUT she has meat everywhere.
She is still pretty as hell, thin, but not super skinny. I would say she is 117, at her height.
Btw, You know we allways see ourselves bigger so don't worry:)