• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Once fat, now...

Allie

Worker Bee
This is awesome thinspo. Also loralora, you look amazing - congrats.

I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

She's the most striking change too, but I agree - making that face makes you look vapid.

I also like the one that says "fuck the ones that called you fat" and "fuck the ones that call you anorexic".

Apple

Rising Star
For some reason I never paid much attention to before and afters but those were all AMAZING! Thanks Coffee Girl and everyone else. As soon as I saw these I got up off my lazy butt and did my workout that I was planning on skipping.

Sadistic

Rising Star
While I love before and after because they prove that with patience and determination, everyone can lose weight. However, to be completely honest, I'm never completely thinspired by them* and they tend to give me gym & weight-training phobia/confusion. They always go from overweight to bulky-skinny.

An example: :(

*There are rare exceptions of course.

Note: I am not saying this girl needs to lose weight if she is happy at that state. I am just stating my opinion

Apple

Rising Star
I completely agree Serene. I do not want to look like that in the end!

These are more what inspire me:

Sadistic

Rising Star
I completely agree Serene. I do not want to look like that in the end!

These are more what inspire me:
Woo! This is hardcore and amazing.

Though, can't help but wonder if it is the same girl :(

Anybody can confirm?

Sadistic

Rising Star
Some good short girls before and after:
Height: 158/5'2''

152/4'10''

158/5'2''

161/5'3''

Reactions: 1 person

Apple

Rising Star
I have always loved those before and after pictures. Does anyone know where these come from? Maybe a magazine?

lenore

Rookie
I liked this one too, Skinny2012 .... BUT I want to smack that duckface right off of her. *sigh*

Also, Loralora - you have a beautiful body.

Love that one. (sigh) Being petite can be hard. Perchance to dream for such length through the torso!

Nala

Rookie
Wow love them. Especially after yesterday. It was a bad day and I am mad at myself. Iwant those abs :-(

L

lasposaskinny

Ahhh, before & afters are my fave!! Anyone else use them to help determine GWs? Love!

L

Lola

I have the same magazine at home!!! :) japanese girls are soooo skinny:)

D

DiamondDog

I LOVE looking at before and afters too! It's so inspirational! Especially when I see people that I can compare myself too.

I did notice something odd though...I always picture myself as thinner than I actually am. Not much, but it always surprises me a little when I see a photo or look in the mirror how heavy I actually am. When I look at these pictures, I look at girls who are close in weight to me, but I don't think that I look like that...It's so strange.