Ona Morgan

Nymph

Worker Bee
May 2, 2015
Italy
She's a new face with Marilyn Agency NY and Direction USA. She's recently moved to NY.

Heigh: 5'9"
Bust: 32
Waist: 24
Hips: 34
Shoe size: 9.5

aHWisxpj.jpg

El6rkS6R.jpg

Lgm1AC5J.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
She's cute, but also she reminds me of those girls in high school who had a bunch of followers on social media from taking photos with amateur photographers, or their best friends. That being said, I look forward to more professional-type work and she what she can do.

Maybe I'm just thinking this because the photos seem more amateurish as well.

Reactions: 1 users
She's cute, but also she reminds me of those girls in high school who had a bunch of followers on social media from taking photos with amateur photographers, or their best friends. That being said, I look forward to more professional-type work and she what she can do.

You're right. But she's moving to NY and she'll attend Fashion Week this season so I decided to open her thread 'cause I simply love her legs and I think she's definetely one to keep an eye on.

Ia with the others in this post. She's obviously beautiful but as a model her face is boring to me. I feel like I've seen her before. I don't think she's ~edgy enough. She seems very sweet in these pictures.

I like her eyebrows and body

I could see her as an actress. For some reason she reminds me of the character Sonya from Crime and Punishment, she should play her in a film adaption:p I think its because she looks so youthful and fragile

SAME. she's cute and tiny but I think she's a bit boring, too