On the fence

BluBla

Worker Bee
Feb 6, 2015
United Kingdom
In the same spirit as the thread on our latest wardrobe additions, I thought I'd start one about the things that are in our shopping carts but not yet checked out!

You girls all seem to have amazing taste, so who better to get a yay/nay tiebreaker from? ;)

I'm currently wavering on this waistcoat:
image1xl.jpg

and this dress:
image1xl.jpg

thank y'all for the input, back it goes then.

thank you @littlebirdwings :grin:. i feel it's a little deceptive though because collar bones are the ONLY bones on my body that are prominent :oops:

I didn't buy the dress as it was pretty transparent (hence the picture from the back) , but I liked how simple it was:
Photo3121.jpg

I'm not quite sure about the shorts, I would like to hear your opinion on it? The only shorts I own are the basic jean ones, and I usually do not wear a lot of laces:
Photo3125.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't buy the dress as it was pretty transparent (hence the picture from the back) , but I liked how simple it was:
View attachment 7371

I'm not quite sure about the shorts, I would like to hear your opinion on it? The only shorts I own are the basic jean ones, and I usually do not wear a lot of laces:
View attachment 7372

You're a skinny dream!! Do you know what you'd pair the shorts with? Maybe a tighter top since the shorts are a little loose? I think the color and material are both perfect for the summer!

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 7371

View attachment 7372
The shots look more like a skirt, too loose in my opinion. Maybe consider a lace skirt? It would look great on you!

Reactions: 1 user
You're a skinny dream!! Do you know what you'd pair the shorts with? Maybe a tighter top since the shorts are a little loose? I think the color and material are both perfect for the summer!

That was my biggest concern :D I've tried them wiith a simple shirt that wass tighter around the waist and still wasn't sure!

The shots look more like a skirt, too loose in my opinion. Maybe consider a lace skirt? It would look great on you!

I'm a pear shape :oops: I'm always afraid to wear skirt because they make my hips look even larger!

Thank you for your answers, loves!

That was my biggest concern :D I've tried them wiith a simple shirt that wass tighter around the waist and still wasn't sure!

I'm a pear shape :oops: I'm always afraid to wear skirt because they make my hips look even larger!

Thank you for your answers, loves!
Well, at your weight the pear shape is hardly visible, congrats!