She has a terrific upper body.

598_462b742e-4025-40bf-bda7-52f4a107e7fe.jpg

598_0777ea9d-f3c9-4f45-b788-d1e885560b10.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpeg

FullSizeRender-3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10 users
I like her but I’m not sure how to feel about this post:

I feel like she’s trying to be relatable by showing that she eats junk food. Also, I find the sexy posing with fries and ice cream to be really unappealing

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I feel like she’s trying to be relatable by showing that she eats junk food. Also, I find the sexy posing with fries and ice cream to be really unappealing
I feel like she’s trying to be relatable by showing that she eats junk food. Also, I find the sexy posing with fries and ice cream to be really unappealing.
I must have blocked that picture from my mind. I would have excused the food as a prop, but the caption
"... I'm skinnier than ever. First thing on my "To Do List": ordering fries and Ben Jerry's" makes me think otherwise now. :wtf:
Her poor booker.
The bathroom setting is what really does it for me :disgusted:. But I guess that where she'll end up when her body has it's revenge on all that junk food she's eating.

I really hope she's not trying to self sabotage so early in her career.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
By the way, her weight is 52 Kg- makes a bmi of 15.7 at a height of 182cm.

She has tiktok channel and I'm really torn between finding her content hilarious or ridiculous.
On the one hand she seems to fully embrace her skinniness, flaunting without any of the usual apologetic bs. And some of her comments and jokes are very honest- which is unusual in western modelling. Especially in Germany where she lives, models usually keep everything about their body PR friendly or unmentioned. She says she finds cardio very exhausting but does it nonetheless to maintain her shape.
Or that her mother doesn't want her to eat too many potatoes when she's gained a bit. Therefore it's clear that she does work hard for her body. I like that.

On the other hand though she's a huge Kendall Jenner fan and tries to compete with her for fun. Maybe that's also because people have told her often she looks alike. But still, Kendall?! That's not aspirational at all. And sometimes she borders annoying-territory with her vulgar language and trashy "I don't care"-attitude.

Mostly I came to check out if we had a thread about her because her body is nice, and I wanted to add her weight.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
On the other hand though she's a huge Kendall Jenner fan and tries to compete with her for fun. Maybe that's also because people have told her often she looks alike. But still, Kendall?! That's not aspirational at all. And sometimes she borders annoying-territory with her vulgar language and trashy "I don't care"-attitude.
Not only Kendall...:slinkout:

• WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I love how pro-skinny she always is, but her socials are nonstop cringe.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users