Olivia Rodrigo

She either really gained on her thighs or the jumpsuit isn’t making her any favor. Really meh.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Her styling at the VMAs was fine (that performance is another story!) I’m not as impressed with her arms as I was a few months ago. She’s really great at posing on Instagram and making herself look tinier
E6544D87-FE20-423B-A501-5815AC76277B.jpeg

I’m lost on what they were trying to achieve for that Met Gala look….she’s definitely gained weight lately.
Just compared to 4 months ago :/
07EF2385-FBE7-45A4-8791-2E4DC52B5532.jpeg

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
That dress doesn't do her any favors at all and the fact that her arm and her... pouch are almost the same size as Katy Perry's is horrendous. Sigh, there goes another semi-skinny.
Screenshot_20210927_043845_com.instagram.android.png

Screenshot_20210927_044053_com.instagram.android.png

• Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 11 users
Her styling at the VMAs was fine (that performance is another story!) I’m not as impressed with her arms as I was a few months ago. She’s really great at posing on Instagram and making herself look tinierView attachment 112044
I’m lost on what they were trying to achieve for that Met Gala look….she’s definitely gained weight lately.
Just compared to 4 months ago :/
View attachment 112045
It’s like she got famous with her talents and a thin body (that everyone agrees looks best), but succumbed to the pressure of the few (comparatively) people calling her “too skinny” and lost her willpower. Now she has to pretend to “love her curves” like every. other. celeb:nopity:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Tbh, this was to be expected.

She's a teen girl who obviously was tiny throughout her entire childhood and is currently stepping into early adulthood - things change, along with hormones and age - weight managment gets harder of course.
Let me remind you, she's been very busy with her album, promotions and career for the past few months (almost a year now) and from what I gather she doesn't prioritize food. So the busier she got, less she ate = skinnier. Now that she has got a bit of a breather, she's less busy and obviously has more time to lounge around and eat.

Here's some pictures to put my words into meaning:
rs_634x1024-210903085812-634-olivia-rodrigo-through-the-years.jpg

rs_634x1024-210903091628-634-9olivia-rodrigo-through-the-years.jpg

4ZEJCKLPRVPWVMMHP7GAWHENKY.jpg

Olivia-Rodrigo-Wore-Dior-Dior-Haute-Couture-To-The-BRIT-Awards-20212.jpg
GettyImages-1339919091_0.jpg

She's had a visible weight-dip before and around her album drop, just as she was getting popular on TT, but it seems she's gained that back, in form of boobs and hips. It'll be interesting to see her grow into herself (hopefully not horizontally).

• Agree
Sorry I know I’m like celebrity-watch here but her arms are looking better! A tiny beacon of hope for pop culture.
FCD86ACD-5C95-4E53-AE8D-D1219E7E7239.jpeg
83FA32EC-E7D8-441A-BD3B-BE45BB95EB83.jpeg

• Eye Roll
  • Disagree
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users
Regarding her womanly curves that have formed:
Some say they actually have been formed.
By a doctor.
I could believe it if I see the before and after pictures. But even if they were natural, I always feel that breasts have a big impact on how full/big or skinny someone appears. While big breasts have beauty in themselves, small ones automatically make people look more dainty. Not shaming either. But I liked the itty bitty look on her a lot actually.

• Agree
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Regarding her womanly curves that have formed:
Some say they actually have been formed.
By a doctor.
I could believe it if I see the before and after pictures. But even if they were natural, I always feel that breasts have a big impact on how full/big or skinny someone appears. While big breasts have beauty in themselves, small ones automatically make people look more dainty. Not shaming either. But I liked the itty bitty look on her a lot actually.

I definitely think she gained to make her boob job more natural, also. Nothing wrong with getting your boobs done, but it doesn’t really fit her whole teen aesthetic?

• Agree
Just saw this pic of her with Conan Gray in which she's wearing the same blue dress as above. Her collarbones are lovely but she's getting very very boxy around the midsection, especially in this dress, and the boobs – which I agree are probably new – are doing nothing to take away from that impression of a weirdly short rectangular torso. The delicate fairy look was so much better on her so it's such a shame she's going the sex-bomb Kim K route...

livia.jpeg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
A tiny beacon of hope for pop culture.
I am really attempting to refrain from the pointless and sisyphean task of voicing my eye roll at the woefully uninspiring brats having to be talked about because they are the celebrities du jour but please, can we at least abstain from such annoying turns of phrase. It has the exact same energy as the equally inane "a glimpse of a turn in the right direction???" at any hint of weight loss on the Kardashadid front. Why on earth would it be "a tiny beacon of hope for pop culture" (an oxymoron in terms imo tbh) for there to be a somewhat smaller than the monstrous average celebrity to exist rather than absolutely par for the course of the culture-of-the-masses industry which has always included some uninspiring glaze-eyed Brandy Melville-esque generic "smaller" girl without altering the tone of the culture as a whole.

collarbones
From reading posts I have a vague recollection that some people do actually not have collarbones until a much lower BMI, but as someone who has always had prominent collarbones even at an much more average BMI and is constantly visually inundated by average girls at the gym who yet have collarbones, even during my teenage years I literally never understood the thinspo/pro-ana obsession with collarbones. I cannot imagine how much fat I would have to gain to have my collarbones not be visible to this degree. :busted:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
In Miami for YSL. Working her angles hard again in that first one, but the second rly shows how puffy her arms are lately.

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 08.21.28.png

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 08.21.43.png

• Sad
  • Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
IMG_2A6216E08FC6-1.jpeg
IMG_C4C3B9708245-1.jpeg

So unfortunate for the glitter on your dress to be skinner than you. I can't imagine why she would go for this look. Those gloves seem to cutting off her circulation. It's been established that she's gained, but you would think her stylist would at least put her in something that at least doesn't call this much attention to her weight.

• Funny
  • Pig
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 124214View attachment 124215
So unfortunate for the glitter on your dress to be skinner than you. I can't imagine why she would go for this look. Those gloves seem to cutting off her circulation. It's been established that she's gained, but you would think her stylist would at least put her in something that at least doesn't call this much attention to her weight.
Same energy.

12EC4D23-ADE7-47A4-949F-59D88D13E6E7.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 14 users
if this were any other red carpet i would love it, in fact i love the dress and the butterflies on her hair, but not tonight for the met gala...
I love her songs and I think she's pretty, unfortunately she seems to be gaining more weight. If only she worked a little more on her body she would be perfect
20220503_154631.jpg
20220503_154725.jpg
20220503_154527.jpg

It must say that the angles help her a lot.

after party:
20220503_154754.jpg
20220503_154756.jpg
20220503_154758.jpg

• Sad
  • Pig
  • Disagree
Reactions: 5 users