Olivia Rodrigo

marieebo

Community Duchess
Nov 30, 2014
Italy
17 year old singer who is all over TikTok cause apparently she is a former Disney star. Really nice this po though! She looks lovely, and she is vegan!
CD322E9E-1041-4658-BD20-202BA6575CDB.jpeg

CB2138AA-35ED-4DE7-BA75-1E1552B1AAE9.jpeg

F2F581C6-B7F0-4B5F-ACFE-4B25026B5DEB.jpeg

2A51CE5E-3F5A-4315-BBC3-DCA9A9F36956.jpeg

232EAF36-E3C9-4324-9F65-CFDC38EABB8A.jpeg

AF571022-CF6E-48E4-AE56-5799E82A4497.jpeg

1B6C6331-88B2-4F94-94A2-6142322527FE.jpeg

4C128D5E-2C13-464C-9CE2-1A3B1C5CC045.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
fdbeb3c1678fafc8a19df971c4e8057d.jpg

She's the one on the right I think. Never heard of her before. Looks just average teen slim to me, and very basic.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
fdbeb3c1678fafc8a19df971c4e8057d.jpg

She's the one on the right I think. Never heard of her before. Looks just average teen slim to me, and very basic.
I think she definitely lost from this pic, she might gain when she gets older but the fact that she’s vegan might mean that she cares about what goes in her body

I think she's good thinspo, and looks after herself and what she puts in her body (thank god) unlike a lot of teens today. As she's so young she hasn't really carved out a persona yet, so will be interesting how she grows, hopefully not too much growth ;).
But did anyone else stumble across her and immediately think she is an industry plant??? She's been a disney kid for a few years, but since im not a tween i have never heard of her. It just seems very suprising to me how her average pop song has gone to number 1? Obviously kids using it on tiktok has helped, but it's nothing special. And all of a sudden Cardi B, Taylor Swift and Grimes are tweeting about her??? Reminds me a lot of Britney Spears, who was a disney kid, and bam number one song as an essentially unknown teenager. Artists can be unkown and have songs blow up , but it just seems that someone saw potenial in Olivia when she was on disney, picked her out, got her a song, and paid thoundsands to promote her via tiktok, random celebs and the daily mail.

• Agree
How? I really don't get it. Even besides her weight, I can't find a single photo of her where you can see her body (apart from that one old unimpressive beach photo.)
Half decent collarbones, arms are nice. in comparison to a lot of 17 year olds these days she is fairly skinny. Unsure about her abdomen, she doesn't post much on instagram.

• Agree
6740A84B-F111-42BA-8A99-51248DEBBEA4.jpeg
AC7BE11D-7131-4D8A-BEB0-0BFE96DB5F37.jpeg
F760859F-C0FB-4647-AFF0-7810255B4683.jpeg
these are from the summer, and she looks average :/ Those green trousers are not flattering at all, I despise them. Her arms on the first photo makes me think she’s quite petite 5’5 maybe?

Coming from someone's whos the same age and only slightly taller- she's "fast metabolism skinny" at most. She's vegan which is nice but nothing remotely impressive apart from her half decent upper body. She's got a pretty face though imo and could have some thinspo potential if she lost at least 15 more pounds.

As for her music she def seems to be an industry plant but I do like her song (Driver's License) it feels a bit like a Lorde song which I enjoy so regardless I'll probably check out whatever she releases next.

• Agree
I just saw this on tik tok and she does look pretty small:
190C7654-855D-4E83-BAB8-804C76855785.png

But in the bikini pics yeah, she looks average slim. Perhaps she losted? It will be interesting to see how her image changes as she gets older/famous
137F8BFA-53D1-449C-AA97-B88F94797240.jpeg

05E48348-0FAD-49E6-A08F-4CDD3DA12DED.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Idk, I think it’s nice to see a new pop girl with a decent body, it’s been awhile

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
For those of you that don't want to go hunt it down:

Personally I like All I Want better (musically at least). The styling isn't my favorite—seriously what's going on with that disgusting pink ballgown???—but it's nicer to listen to imho.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry for the double post but y'all. I have fallen down the rabbit hole of Nickelodeon TV Star DRAMA, and if I have to know about this now so do all of you.

Major players:
Sabrina Carpenter, 21 years old, reportedly 5' tall (152cm). Chubby, pedestrian, unimpressive looks-wise. Incredibly successful career, has an impressive list of IMDB credits.
billboard-women-in-music-2016_5503843.jpg

Joshua Bassett: 20 years old, co-starred with Olivia in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (yes, it's a mouthful, yes it is stupid, the fuck did you expect from Disney though, honestly?). Resident fuckboi, looks about as interesting as a bag of wet rocks. Has the sex appeal of a floor lamp.
rs_634x1024-210115034238-634-Joshua-Basset-Bassett-Grammy-Party-Striped-Suit-Short-Hair-ch-011521.jpg

It was theorized that Olivia and Josh were dating during the first season of HSM:TM:TS (I refuse to type out the entire title every time, bite me.) This was aired November 8th 2019 to January 10th, 2020. HOWEVER, that was during season one. Fans speculate that there was a pretty messy break up right after they wrapped filming. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but there are whispers that Sabrina and Joshua are now dating, which hasn't been popular amongst fans AT ALL.

Remember, Drivers License was release January 8, 2021. Lyrics include:

And you're probably with that blonde girlReportedly changed from brunette in an earlier draft.
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than meOlivia is 17 to Sabrina's 21.
She's everything I'm insecure about.

On January 22, 2021 Sabrina Carpenter released Skin...and y'all it's a call-out. It's worth pointing out that Sabrina's voice is vastly inferior; she loves autotune.

Maybe we could've been friends
If I met you in another life
Maybe then we could pretend
There's no gravity in the words we write
Maybe you didn't mean it
Maybe "blonde" was the only rhyme

The only rhyme

Want my heart to be breakin', breakin', no
I'm happy and you hate it, hate it, oh
And I'm not asking you to let it go
But you been tellin' your side
So I'll be tellin' mine, oh

You can try
To get under my, under my, under my skin
While hе's on mine

Yeah, all on my, all on my, all on my skin
I wish you knew that еven you
Can't get under my skin if I don't let you in

You're tellin' it how you see it
Like truth is whatever you decide
Some people will believe it
And some will read in between the lines
You're putting me in the spotlight
But I've been under it all my life

Said all my life

(Emphasis my own).

Long story short, Sabrina is big mad that a 17 year old dropped a fuckin' BOP that makes her look bad. Ms. McChubs has tried to explain it away, denying that it was a clapback, but it's such a half-hearted effort that I don't believe her at all.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Joshua Bassett: 20 years old, co-starred with Olivia in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (yes, it's a mouthful, yes it is stupid, the fuck did you expect from Disney though, honestly?). Resident fuckboi, looks about as interesting as a bag of wet rocks. Has the sex appeal of a floor lamp.
That much drama because of this?
They really need some self-respect

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I eyeroll at this publicity stunt so much, think both of the songs are meh and her looks to me are basic. :hibye:

And to add; Perhaps it's an American thing to know these people and the extensive immature drama they've now publicly aired out but I personally didn't even know any of these people a week ago and I can't bring myself to care for such shenanigans.

I'd probably be more into it if it didn't seem so scripted and... Uninteresting, juvenile, unoriginal; pick one.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I eyeroll at this publicity stunt so much, think both of the songs are meh and her looks to me are basic. :hibye:

And to add; Perhaps it's an American thing to know these people and the extensive immature drama they've now publicly aired out but I personally didn't even know any of these people a week ago and I can't bring myself to care for such shenanigans.

I'd probably be more into it if it didn't seem so scripted and... Uninteresting, juvenile, unoriginal; pick one.

I was about to say it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL, if this was just for publicity. Girl x dates boy y and random variable girl z is dropped in and now magazine gets clicks for weeks, months, years depending on how interesting this all is.

The og:
X = Jennifer Anniston
Y = Brad Pitt
Z = Angelina Jolie
Timeline: like ten years now idk?

My Teen Years (Reverse OG):
X = K Stew
Y = Rob Pattinson
Z = Twilight Director
(Jokes on is Stew and Pattinson relationship was fake, and Stew is now gay)
Timeline: A couple of months, a year max, idk

And there's so much more. Sure, some of the cheating is real, but a lot of these stars are in fake relationships for publicity. I knew literally nothing about HSM: TM: SFW or whatever, but this publicity works because I now know something about it.

Reactions: 3 users
It’s always insulting when you see your ex replacing you with someone fatter. Like at least date someone hotter and give me motivation to look better

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
@marieebo As if there weren't any other redeeming qualities than being skinny. :wtf:

Ex's partner having to be your motivation to look better? Girl... Get over him already lol

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
My Teen Years (Reverse OG):
X = K Stew
Y = Rob Pattinson
Z = Twilight Director
(Jokes on is Stew and Pattinson relationship was fake, and Stew is now gay)
Timeline: A couple of months, a year max, idk
Just going to leave this here for your reading pleasure.
@marieebo As if there weren't any other redeeming qualities than being skinny. :wtf:

Ex's partner having to be your motivation to look better? Girl... Get over him already lol
Tbh I don't think that's fair. Breakups suck enormously, being irked that the woman that you're essentially being replaced with hurts... especially since the thought process that accompanies that is usually along the lines of "She's no where near as attractive as I am, so what's wrong with me that makes this whale better?"

Does it make a lot of sense? Not really, no. Is it a common feeling to have? Oh hell yes.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users