Olga Sherer

Her gap shining through that dress. :luv:
She's just turned 28 and with that body she shames a lot of models who are 10 years younger than her.

Apart from the thigh gap, which is to die for, I really like the way she poses with her head. You can see she is a veteran of modelling. And those legs...amazing!

To me, it seems that she's "naturally skinny" as in the skinny mentality comes more naturally to her, which I very often see with many co-workers. I highly doubt she can eat a somewhat average diet and stay this way. But I do see many girls who are her size simply because they have a tiny appetite and are very sensitive to the feeling of full, but know nothing about nutrition and calories, so they think a few tomatoes is a good lunch since obviously it's healthy and because of the water content suddenly they're "sooo full!". I absolutely envy these girls, they just seem to keep everything so simple and they all think they eat like horses, but as soon as you calculate their calorie intake it is far below normal.

I even know a few who used to be almost overweight, who suddenly ended up like this simply because they wanted to be healthy for modeling, so "veggies and soup it is". And they usually seem happy and content because they don't realize the extent of their restriction, they don't know how unusual their portions are.

Obviously I don't know exactly the reason behind Olga's size, but I would guess she falls into this category :)

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
upload_2015-8-16_8-34-20-png.8275

Olga, you are the most beautiful person in the whole world.

To me, it seems that she's "naturally skinny" as in the skinny mentality comes more naturally to her, which I very often see with many co-workers. I highly doubt she can eat a somewhat average diet and stay this way. But I do see many girls who are her size simply because they have a tiny appetite and are very sensitive to the feeling of full, but know nothing about nutrition and calories, so they think a few tomatoes is a good lunch since obviously it's healthy and because of the water content suddenly they're "sooo full!". I absolutely envy these girls, they just seem to keep everything so simple and they all think they eat like horses, but as soon as you calculate their calorie intake it is far below normal.

I even know a few who used to be almost overweight, who suddenly ended up like this simply because they wanted to be healthy for modeling, so "veggies and soup it is". And they usually seem happy and content because they don't realize the extent of their restriction, they don't know how unusual their portions are.

Obviously I don't know exactly the reason behind Olga's size, but I would guess she falls into this category :)

THIS is a good way to explain the whole 'naturally skinny' crap. Their is no such thing as a model who eats like a fat cow and will look like a slim snake. It's all about the mentality. They don't need to force calorie restriction because tiny portion sizes and little food is built into their brains in a way that is becomes natural to them, resulting in the naturally skinny look as for they don't gain weight since eating normal calories is abnormal to them.

Reactions: 1 user
I beg to differ, her arms have always been on point ! :kiss: And I'll stick with it, to me she is a natural skinny person. Skinny child, skinny teen, skinny young woman, skinny as a pregnant woman. This species is rare, but it exists, and she is one fine example for it. :drama:

I beg to differ, her arms have always been on point ! :kiss: And I'll stick with it, to me she is a natural skinny person. Skinny child, skinny teen, skinny young woman, skinny as a pregnant woman. This species is rare, but it exists, and she is one fine example for it. :drama:
I can't get enough of her. And she reminds me of Uma Thurman. :)

I love how much Olga incorporates her son into her work and social life without making her motherhood overbearing. She's wonderful at making her kid the centre of her life without making him her whole life.

Reactions: 1 user
I love how much Olga incorporates her son into her work and social life without making her motherhood overbearing. She's wonderful at making her kid the centre of her life without making him her whole life.
And he's adorable as well! I'm not a professional but he seems to connect with the camera well, I guess he learnt from the best.

Happy birthday Olga!
In lieu of her birthday, here are some of my favorites of her bc she is a skinny goddess, even after so many years (and a baby!)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users