Olga Sherer

When I saw Olga's thread in the forum list I thought what great longevity Olga has, and then clicking upon it I find you all already discussing just that! She should be commended for her diligence and grace in maintaining a flawless presentation over such a long career. :bow:

Reactions: 1 user
When I saw Olga's thread in the forum list I thought what great longevity Olga has, and then clicking upon it I find you all already discussing just that! She should be commended for her diligence and grace in maintaining a flawless presentation over such a long career. :bow:

Plus she has never been overexposed. There was never a moment when I thought I was seeing her everywhere (unlike some models...).

Last edited:
Apart from looking beautiful, skinny, radiant and classy, she looks really happy. I love her vibe, it's so positive yet strong.

Reactions: 1 users
it's amazing! I think most of her thinness must really be natural. I know that most of the population prob couldn't get preggers at her weight. She is a special ladayyyyy

I would also tend to believe Olga is a natural skinny. I doubt she was anything else than tall and skinny in her life.

I would also tend to believe Olga is a natural skinny.

What does that even mean?? I'm getting so sick of this "natural" skinny term bc it's fatty code for "doesn't have to work at it" and Olga definitely works at it.

Reactions: 4 users
@FashionThin if she was able to get pregnant at her weight, that certainly means that she has the very rare body type that functions normally and regulates itself at a very low weight. tbh, if you're starving yourself you cannot get pregnant, so I'm not sure, unless you have spent months with her at a time examining every morsel she eats, how you can claim to know she "definitely works at it". eating lightly for fashion week or whatever doesn't necessarily describe her everyday diet and lifestyle.

@FashionThin if she was able to get pregnant at her weight, that certainly means that she has the very rare body type that functions normally and regulates itself at a very low weight. tbh, if you're starving yourself you cannot get pregnant, so I'm not sure, unless you have spent months with her at a time examining every morsel she eats, how you can claim to know she "definitely works at it". eating lightly for fashion week or whatever doesn't necessarily describe her everyday diet and lifestyle.

So I've been reading your catfights and all from the sideline since I'd rather not get involved into it BUT… it seems like you're deliberately looking for shit? Be ready for a new wave girl, you're poking at the wrong bear…..

Reactions: 9 users
jesus. I'm allowed to have opinions. It is a FACT that the majority of the population could not get pregnant at olga's weight. it is also a FACT that one cannot get pregnant while in a state of longterm starvation. i know everyone hates me, for what I still find undeserved reasons, but give me a break.

what me and @oferta were saying was that a very skinny figure does seem to be fairly natural. she may work to keep it that way as she gets older, but I'm not inclined to believe her setpoint weight is much higher.

I'm not trying to fan the flames, but I think was @urbanqueen meant by "natural skinny" isn't that Olga doesn't work at it (I'm sure @FashionThin knows much more detail than I or most people here do), but rather that she's one of a rare few that can be both very, very skinny AND (seemingly) very healthy. Her pregnancy and healthy baby are happy proof of this!

In contrast, baby Vlada at a similar weight always looked a bit tired and weary (in a beautiful way, I loved her tragic fragility), but Olga always looks pulled together, calm, and glowing. She's never shown any sign of wear-and-tear over her super-long career, which (to me) seems nearly impossible if she would be restricting as much as I would have to consistently maintain the weight she is at.

I'll conclude by saying: Olga is a DREAM! Here is a throwback to her being fabulous while pregnant:
3ejujeha.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
what me and @oferta were saying was that a very skinny figure does seem to be fairly natural. she may work to keep it that way as she gets older, but I'm not inclined to believe her setpoint weight is much higher.

likely. So please don't recommend your calorie intake ! :D

What does that even mean?? I'm getting so sick of this "natural" skinny term bc it's fatty code for "doesn't have to work at it".

uhm...whatever...

and Olga definitely works at it.

I mean she was a skinny kid and teen, she never really looked unhealthy skinny or over toned where it shows that she 'definitely works' to maintain this delicate ( :luv: ) body. 'Eating very light' based on how she has looked pretty much the same over the years (including pregnancy) may sound like a diet to many but I would think it's simple her way to eat.

edit: @BluBla's post is like what I wanted to say if my English would have been better.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for it as it's not exactly modeling work, but I just had to share the photos because they're too cute and Olga seems so happy. :flower:

From her instagram:

11376049_611331689008338_1684193488_n.jpg

Her chin's looking a bit unfortunate in this one, but arms :luv::

11263501_1655513091338149_689067087_n.jpg

11226587_1447070172257141_1221979633_n.jpg

I'm so amazed by how consistent she is. Also very interesting to know what she eats (or ate when she was at her prime) - makes sense. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my God, just lost myself in this thread for a good half hour. Her arms :luv: She is the absolute dream!

by Bob Wolfenson. Sneak peek at new campaign..
upload_2015-8-16_8-33-57.png

upload_2015-8-16_8-34-20.png

:luvluv:

Reactions: 4 users