Noomi Rapace

S

Skinny2012

I like her, she is a great actress imo. Noomi is Swedish, 32 years old (*28 December 1979) and about 5 ft 4. She played Lisbeth Salander in the Swedish/Danish film adaptations of the Millennium series and recently played Madame Simza Heron in Sherlock Holmes (A Game of Shadows).

Her next upcoming movie will be "Prometheus" (science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott, i think Michael Fassbender will be also in it).

Noomi-Rapace-demolitionvenom-19384993-500-370.jpg

Noomi-Rapace-The-Girl-with-the-Dragon-Tattoo-4.jpg

noomi_rapace_001b_081010.jpg

sherlock-holmes2-still10.jpg

sherlock-holmes-game-shadows5.jpg

It's just that sometimes she dresses a bit ... weird?
Noomi%2BRapace%2Bhairstyle%2Bin%2Bsherlock%2Bholmes%2B%2525281%252529.jpeg

...and i find her body rather average although she looked pretty toned in the Stieg Larsson movies.
To be fair, that dress is also really unflattering ...
noomi-rapace.jpg

Dots and stripes? Really?
I haven't heard of her but she seems .. just.. meh. Her face nor body is particularly nice.
Robert Downey Jr on the other hand... reow.

i dont really care for her... shes a good actress though! but i think i one of the minority that actually prefers rooney as lisbeth ;) just my interpretation of the role!
however i cannot WAIT for prometheus. helloooo michael fassbender :luv:

I love her, especially the way she acted in Millenium films...I had a period where I was obsessed about her and I did her hairstyle (now is more feminine, but the it still looks asymmetric) :grin:

I'm Noomi before Rooney any day! OMG her skinniness in the Dragon Tattoo one. She worked so hard for it too.

I personally thought she looked too old to be Lisbeth. Her style is not ideal but I do like her natural hair, very pretty. She is so-so to me, but doesn't make too much of an impression. I plan on seeing Prometheus though, so we will see if she surprises me.

She was the perfect Lisbeth in my opinion. I liked Rooney but I felt like she was acting like Lisbeth vs being Lisbeth. As soon as I saw Noomi.. She just was the character. I'm pretty crazy about her. I do agree though, I don't always dig her fashion choices lol. But whatever makes an artist tick! She did look pretty hot in that gypsy getup in Holmes.

She was the perfect Lisbeth in my opinion. I liked Rooney but I felt like she was acting like Lisbeth vs being Lisbeth. As soon as I saw Noomi.. She just was the character. I'm pretty crazy about her. I do agree though, I don't always dig her fashion choices lol. But whatever makes an artist tick! She did look pretty hot in that gypsy getup in Holmes.

Couldn't agree more! Love her as lisbeth, way more than the girl in the english version

I saw her in the latest Sherlock Holmes movie, and I didn't know who she was then, but I thought she was great for the part, a bit exotic, fiery etc, very cute. I looked her up afterwards. but not a thinspo for me or anything....

Noomi Rapace was RIPPED in Prometheus.
noomi-rapace-prometheus-premiere-13.jpg

Here she is looking quite pretty.
babycall_20_wenn3585745.jpg

Muscles.
noomi-rapace-muscles.jpg

the_guns.png

Yay! I'm a big fan of Noomi, haha. I get compared to her in the Millenium series frequently (and the character she was playing generally, see username), and I'm definitely going for a similar body proportion as she had in those films, though probably just a little skinnier. But I think she's awesome and I loved her interviews - she was very honest that she had to work extremely hard for the body she had in the Millenium trilogy, and I prefer hearing that to the "oh, I eat whatever/never exercise" responses one often hears.

Yay! I'm a big fan of Noomi, haha. I get compared to her in the Millenium series frequently
Me too! Maybe that's why I like her so much :D (what is modesty?)
And that was my body goal before I got a taste of how incredible good being skinny feels. I'm still in love with muscles but while remaining skinny.

noomi-rapace-11915.jpg