No more Gossip Girl?

I thought the same thing, and then I started watching the series again, if you re-watch KNOWING who GG really is, the storyline kind of makes sense. Don't want to give away too many spoilers, but how else would GG have gotten close to Serena and that whole group?

I love this show, I was so sad when it ended. I'm not disappointed with GG's identity. I actually already knew before i started watching the show because some motherfucker spoiled me on twitter, but it made sense to me that it was that character and not another.

I love this show, I was so sad when it ended. I'm not disappointed with GG's identity. I actually already knew before i started watching the show because some motherfucker spoiled me on twitter, but it made sense to me that it was that character and not another.
Thread rivival attempts like these are a bit pointless.. Imo

Reactions: 1 user
Jesus another one. Unless you have something to contribute rather than your opinion on if you like something or not, don't revive the damn thread for something so pointless.

Reactions: 1 users
Well i don't think it is, gossip girl is a great show and some might never have seen it and want to watch it so i don't really see what's wrong about giving one's opinion.
Us more established members think it is. It's Gossip Girl. If someone hasn't seen it by now, it's because they don't want to. There's no point in bumping a two year old thread for a show that has already ended.

You're ignoring when people tell you to stop bumping irrelevant, boring threads, and then arguing when members call you out on it.

Reactions: 2 users
Well i don't think it is, gossip girl is a great show and some might never have seen it and want to watch it so i don't really see what's wrong about giving one's opinion.
Every opinion is relevant, i was just giving You mine, and most of the people on this forum's..

Most of your other contributions to the forum are relevant and interessting, and I understand you speak French so I'm just going to say (out of translating laziness): ne te compremets pas en commentant sur des discussions inutiles si tes commentaires contribueront pas au forum en général :)

Most of your other contributions to the forum are relevant and interessting, and I understand you speak French so I'm just going to say (out of translating laziness): ne te compremets pas en commentant sur des discussions inutiles si tes commentaires contribueront pas au forum en général :)
Donc les anciens topics doivent rester là où ils sont et personne ne doit participer ou y toucher? ok, c'est dommage mais je comprend, merci pour ton explication.

Sorry everyone, we can move on, I won't contribute to old threads anymore.
Pas forcément, mais quand t'écris quelque chose, demande toi si ça va engendrer une discussion intéressante, c'est aussi simple que ça. Mais t'en fais pas, t'es loin d'être la seule à avoir fait la même erreur ;)

Pas forcément, mais quand t'écris quelque chose, demande toi si ça va engendrer une discussion intéressante, c'est aussi simple que ça. Mais t'en fais pas, t'es loin d'être la seule à avoir fait la même erreur ;)
Et en tout cas ça fait plaisir d'avoir une autre francophone sur le forum