Nipple Piercings?

I really want to get mine done, both nipples, but I'm afraid that after the first one I'm gonna be so afraid of the pain I'll just wimp out and only get one. Painkillers a good idea?

It's suggested that you don't take painkillers before a piercing 'cause they can thin out your blood and cause you to bleed a lot. The pain of the piercing won't last too long anyway, I'm sure you can endure it! :)

I'm planning on getting one done soon. I think I prefer the look of one over having both done. I also have a weird nipple that isn't as responsive and doesn't get as perky, and I've read on BMEzine (great body mod info site) that it'll fix that. But what do you girls think? One (my right) done, or both?

I'm planning on getting one done soon. I think I prefer the look of one over having both done. I also have a weird nipple that isn't as responsive and doesn't get as perky, and I've read on BMEzine (great body mod info site) that it'll fix that. But what do you girls think? One (my right) done, or both?

I like just having just my right... it also balances things out visually as my left breast is bigger. Good luck!

exactly what i did- my left didnt stick out as much. now they are super even and look badass.

I think these are the coolest things ever. it would hurt soooo much though..

Sounds sexy I wanna get the piercings now :D I've seen fake ones at Spencer's (or maybe Hot Topic?) ill probably pick up soon

tumblr_mhyw6tywiS1rv5indo1_500.jpg

I got my one of mine pierced today, after staring at this picture for 2 weeks. It wasn't so bad, and the pain was over in a few seconds. I took about 3 or 4 deep breaths before he did it and I was able to calm my nerves a bit. LOVE it and I'm so proud of myself for having the balls to do it.

I want to get a nipple piercing some day, perhaps after I reach my ugw...how much do they generally cost (for one)? In the $30-$50 range or closer to the $50-$100+ range?

Mine gets caught on things all the time and is such a nuisance.. but it looks so cool, I can't bring myself to remove it haha.

Horizontal 50$ vertical 30$ or you could just get fake ones for now much cheaper

I had mine done a couple of years ago..and I also always want to take them out because they are so annoying (can see the rings through sports bras and sometimes I accidently brush my arm across it the wrong way ouch!)..but I can't bring myself to do it. They look so cool and my boyfriend loves it:)

Which direction do you ladies think is the nicest looking? Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.

I prefer horizontal, but diagonal looks nice when both are pierced. What is your preference?

Which direction do you ladies think is the nicest looking? Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.

I prefer horizontal, but diagonal looks nice when both are pierced. What is your preference?

I personally like horizontal best.

For my 2 cents, I think it is sexy as fuck, especially on a girl. I could never do it myself, because I'm a wuss (even though I got my belly pierced when I was 12 and have two tattoos, it's still :nervous: for me). Also, it would be so 'try-hard' on me, it's just not who I am.

Hot damn, all of you who've done it are my heroes! And Freja and Abbey :luv:

Personally I would never but in all honesty I'm not a sexual person at all so maybe that's why I see no appeal. I honestly think I'm a robot sometimes haha