Nipple Piercings?

I think it look really nice in that picture but i would never get mine done. My friend once got hers done on a spur of the moment she regretted it as she told me that it looks funny if you nipples are not hard.

I don't want one for myself, but they look good on Abbey and Freja. That pic of Abbey is beautiful. I think I should add one of Freja too. Total eye candy. :luv:

freja-vogue6.jpg

FrejaBehaErichseniD200912.jpg

Freja Beha! :luv::luv::luv:

I decided today that when I reach an acceptable weight (& manage to maintain it), I'll have my nipples pierced. :shy:

Good luck, girls!

I would have to agree with most of you and say WHO CARES what others think?? Go for it if you want it!

My only hesitation would be migrating piercings. :meh: Sometimes piercings will move a bit...my navel piercing did this in an effort to heal itself. I ended up taking it out.

Do nipple piercings tend to migrate as much? Could they be rejected? What type of damage would that cause?

These are all what-if scenarios...but important to consider anyway! :)

I was *highly* considering getting them, but I'm worried about losing feeling in that area. :hmm:

I don't want one for myself, but they look good on Abbey and Freja. That pic of Abbey is beautiful. I think I should add one of Freja too. Total eye candy. :luv:

freja-vogue6.jpg

FrejaBehaErichseniD200912.jpg

Ah. My favorite! And my original inspiration for wanting them done. :luv:

Oh my God!

I just had my nipples pierced! I'm so happy :luv::luv:
I had originally planned to get them pierced when I reach a certain weight but oh well, I always try to postpone things to a point where I weigh XYZ lbs and then end up never doing it because I did not meet my weight goal, so whatever.

And it barely hurt! Really!
I'm so incredibly happy! :luv::luv::luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I got both of mine done when I was 16, one is fine but the other never properly healed. I don't have them in anymore - the holes are still there though, and they're pretty obvious holes. I might go find my old bars and put em in again after seeing that lovely thinspo though!

Just done some research - nipple piercings should not affect breast feeding unless there's a massive amount of scar tissue. Obviously take the piercing out first.

Oh my God!

I just had my nipples pierced! I'm so happy :luv::luv:
I had originally planned to get them pierced when I reach a certain weight but oh well, I always try to postpone things to a point where I weigh XYZ lbs and then end up never doing it because I did not meet my weight goal, so whatever.

And it barely hurt! Really!

i've got mine done last week - also quite spontaneous :highfive:

i didn't want to wait until reaching my GW (6 pounds to go!) because i want them to be healed till summer

i had the same experience pain-wise! just liked someone's sqeezing them really hard, but then: everything like it was before, i'm amazed :luv:

i would recommend wearing a bra also at night for the first days, especially if you're someone who tosses and turns a lot in your sleep

did you do both? i did, i was a bit afraid they would change their shape/size and that it would look assymtric if i did just one of them...

(it's a little bit embarrassing, but i went there with a pic of abbey lees nipples bc i think that hers is done exactly in the right place - i've seen pics on the web where they were done too high/low, and it looked awful :nervous: this really made me feel like a weird stalker :lol:)

@Lisbeth congrats girl! I bet it looks fab :highfive:

I have my right nipple pierced. Thought it was going to hurt soooo much since my nipples are very sensitive, but they spray this stuff on it that makes it totally numb. I've had it for a year now and still love it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love nipple piercings. I definitely wanted them since I was 18, but I don't think I can get them because my nipples are flat. They don't stick out at all and you can't even feel them..it's like they're not even there.:confused: It's so weird...

You should look up piercing on inverted or flat nipples! It's totally possible, and it actually trains your nipples to be more, uh, 'out there', even if you take out the piercing later!

I totally want to mine done too, I fell inlove when I first saw Abbey's. I'm waiting until my UGW, not sure what the number yet though :hmm: