Nipple Piercings?

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Jan 19, 2012
I know there's already a thread on body piercings, but I wanted to make this separate.

What do you all think off nipple piercings on girls? I fell in love with the idea when I saw Freja Beha's.

Hmm...

Good bye nerves! :run:
(Isn't this a woman's equal for man's down there?)

I don't wear bras a lot of the time (32AA, hihi) so this would not be the most subtle of looks for me!

I feel the same way as I do about any other piercing, if someone wants it for the right reasons -- i.e. not to "rebel", fit into a certain clique, etc. -- then they should go for it :)

I heard it was the MOST painful thing ever!!! So go for it if you tolerate pain well ;)

I do tolerate pain quite well. I really like the look, but I'm afraid of what others might think. :hmm:

I got one a couple years ago. Wasn't as painful as u would think.

I do tolerate pain quite well. I really like the look, but I'm afraid of what others might think. :hmm:

It's not like it was the most common thing that people will see on you.. well, hopefully :p

If they can't handle a piercing, they really don't deserve to see your boobs. :p

Reactions: 1 users
I really like that piercing. I heard different experiences about the pain. Some said that it hurs like sh*t, and yet some others said that they barely felt anything :/ Personally I do believe that it hurts like hell, because.. well.. I can't imagine anything else :p

I think I'll get mine done after the sommer, so it will get enough time to heal until next summer.

It looks so feminie, yet raw on Abbey.
fooo09.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
i love them, and i would love my own, but i know it wouldnt suit me atall haha

It hurts most after you have had it done. (i couldnt wear a bra for a few days after) and it makes your nipple stuck up perminatly and get bigger. only worth doing to both.

In all honesty it numbed my nipples some. Its different for everyone but be prepared on the off chance it does happen(oposite also happens on occasion). Also when you have kids you will have to pump milk and bottle feed as it will hurt like hell (dont have a child but know several who have w/ peircings). Sorry to be wierd but i wish i was told these things before i had mine done.

I really like that piercing. I heard different experiences about the pain. Some said that it hurs like sh*t, and yet some others said that they barely felt anything :/ Personally I do believe that it hurts like hell, because.. well.. I can't imagine anything else :p

I think I'll get mine done after the sommer, so it will get enough time to heal until next summer.

It looks so feminie, yet raw on Abbey.
fooo09.jpg

Love this look. I think I'm going to save up my money, do some research and go for it :)

It hurts most after you have had it done. (i couldnt wear a bra for a few days after) and it makes your nipple stuck up perminatly and get bigger. only worth doing to both.

In all honesty it numbed my nipples some. Its different for everyone but be prepared on the off chance it does happen(oposite also happens on occasion). Also when you have kids you will have to pump milk and bottle feed as it will hurt like hell (dont have a child but know several who have w/ peircings). Sorry to be wierd but i wish i was told these things before i had mine done.

That's not weird at all! If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to have them done? Are you happy with them?

That's not weird at all! If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to have them done? Are you happy with them?

I'd wanted them done since i was 12/13 but thought it might turn guys off. When my current fiancee said he liked the idea when i bought it up nothing was holding me back anymore.

If i could go back and know what i know now i would probably not have them done. Mainly cause of the loss of sensitivity secondly cause now (even when i take the bars out) my nipples stick up and are alot bigger than they used to be.

I'd wanted them done since i was 12/13 but thought it might turn guys off. When my current fiancee said he liked the idea when i bought it up nothing was holding me back anymore.

If i could go back and know what i know now i would probably not have them done. Mainly cause of the loss of sensitivity secondly cause now (even when i take the bars out) my nipples stick up and are alot bigger than they used to be.

Hmm. Thanks for the extra info. I was really adamant about getting them, but this is persuading me not to... :hmm:

Yeah! I had wanted to get them pierced anyway but knowing that a piercing might make them stick up more is just great because that's exactly what I'd like them to do. They're small and I'd love it if they looked a bit perkier. :luv: :luv:

:wtf:
Rawr. <3.

Reactions: 1 user