Nipple Piercings?

When?:luv: I'm getting mine piercied in 10 days and I'm so excited!
Its been one month.you will love it seriously.they will still hurt for a while and you have to clean them well.But after that its totally worth it
:shy:

Reactions: 1 users
I got my left pierced last week but my right boob is slightly smaller so I feel like I emphasised it, do I go and get the other done as well?

I had both done (years ago) and I liked how even they looked.

It was so painful though :eek:

I really wanna get them! Is there anything I should know beforehand? Do they get infected easily?

I'm fairly sensitive to piercings, all my ear ones and belly button have gotten infected at some point but ny nipple never did! Follow the aftercare instructions post piercing and keep it clean and in my experience that's enough to prevent infection!

Reactions: 1 user
I really wanna get them! Is there anything I should know beforehand? Do they get infected easily?

I second @skinnieminnie ! I used a saline wash like, every day for the first month or something. Don't let anyone play with it until you're sure it's healed (1-2 months I think). I haven't had any problems with mine!

Reactions: 1 user
I got my right nipple pierced nearly half a year ago and besides using saline spray the first week, I've given it minimal care and it's been fantastic! Plus it makes the area more sensitive ;)

I got my right nipple pierced nearly half a year ago and besides using saline spray the first week, I've given it minimal care and it's been fantastic! Plus it makes the area more sensitive ;)
Mine are a lot more sensitive now too but I heard some people lose it if its not done right

I think I might have been unlucky but even with meticulous aftercare one of mine rejected and left a pretty nasty scar. After almost a year I found that the one I left in still wasn't completely healed so I just took that one out too. Also, my nipples are so sensitive from this that I hate having them touched now.

As I said, I'm probably a rare case, but I definitely regret piercing them because even after 4 years I still have lasting issues. It sucks! They looked so great for the short time I did have them in, though.

I think I might have been unlucky but even with meticulous aftercare one of mine rejected and left a pretty nasty scar. After almost a year I found that the one I left in still wasn't completely healed so I just took that one out too. Also, my nipples are so sensitive from this that I hate having them touched now.

As I said, I'm probably a rare case, but I definitely regret piercing them because even after 4 years I still have lasting issues. It sucks! They looked so great for the short time I did have them in, though.

The same happened to me. I have a lot of piercings and they usually heal well. I took great care of my new piercing but even after a year it wasn't completely healed. I tried different jewellery, consulted with an experienced piercer and after no improvement I decided to take it out. Really disappointing as I loved how it looked.

Now there's scar tissue, though not noticeable I know its there.

Mine got infected a year after I got mine done. A guy bit my nipple too hard, reopened the wound, and then it was infected. Originally, no it did not get infected, but follow the instructions that are given.

Also my nipples went from no feeling to please play with them pretty please. But my said that's probably just genetic (she was giving me a spray tan okay?? It wasnt weird haha)

I got my left pierced last week but my right boob is slightly smaller so I feel like I emphasised it, do I go and get the other done as well?

Mine never was about the size but everyone told me that it would looked like I pussied out if only one was done. So I got both :spazrock::slutboobs:

I've had both of my nipples pierced for quite a few years!:) As far as pain goes, it definitely hurts (I have what the average person would probably consider a lot of piercings and they were definitely up there on the list of the most painful) but the good news is, for me at least, it only hurt while it was being done. As soon as the jewellery was in and we were finished, they didn't hurt anymore.:) Where as when I got my nose pierced I spent the whole day feeling like I'd been punched in the face haha.

My advice: Get bars, not rings. While piercings heal they naturally produce lymphatic fluid which dries and hardens (generally known as piercing "crusties" - grossest name ever ugh) and I swear, if you get a little bit of that on a piercing ring and then it shifts THROUGH the piercing, it hurts like a biiiiitch. Bars can't move around nearly as much so it helps to stop that from happening!:) Also if you live somewhere cold, make sure you wear layers and keep your nips warm for a while after getting them pierced, the cold will make the pain worse!

Hope that helps some people!:)