Nipple Piercings?

About like two months ago, Freja convinced to me become obsessed with getting one. Just a week or so again, I got into nipple piercings again, big time. This time, it's mostly Abbey Lee's I'm envious of. (TMI: my boobs were around Abbey Lee's size, but now more like Freja's, which just makes me want it more.)
tumblr_ltecx0BdVJ1r4ni0jo1_400.jpg

I would love to bring this up to one of my school friends, they would be horrified. Naval piercings are sort of popular with my classmates, but nipple piercings? They would seriously view me differently. It's funny how just about two years ago, I heard someone getting a nipple piercing as a dare/for money on the radio and was mortified, and thought I wouldn't do it for the money ever... and now I'd pay someone to get it done :oops:

Well, ladies I got mine done. Now this is not me, but they look exactly like this, diagonal and pointing downward toward the middle.

tumblr_mazinwOBZb1qd8u77o1_500.jpg

Once again, those aren't mine, but mine look just like that. Anyway it hurt pretty bad because each one felt like two separate stabs, the entry stab and the exit stab. I guess it could be worse though. I love them SO MUCH! they aren't even that sore and it's been less than a week.

Reactions: 1 user
I used to have one, then got tired of it and took it out. This thread really makes me miss it :meh:

I just got mine done, and I love them! I think my boobs are one of my strong points and it boosts my confidence...and sensitivity. ;) Also, I have relatively small nipples and so they don't even show through my shirt or sports bra! :grin: Should I post a pic? hehe

Well, ladies I got mine done. Now this is not me, but they look exactly like this, diagonal and pointing downward toward the middle.

tumblr_mazinwOBZb1qd8u77o1_500.jpg

Once again, those aren't mine, but mine look just like that. Anyway it hurt pretty bad because each one felt like two separate stabs, the entry stab and the exit stab. I guess it could be worse though. I love them SO MUCH! they aren't even that sore and it's been less than a week.

I think all the skinnies with nipple piercings should post their booobies :p:p:p

I looove nipple piercings (but on fat girls :superpuke:)

I loved mine so much, but removed them some years ago because they got caught everywhere (doorframe, bedclothes, lace underwear...). I really miss them :( The pain of getting them done wasn't that bad, my navel piercing was a lot worse :p

Omg this is a thread! Wow wow wow this is my favorite topic.

I have one pierced, and I can't decide if I want to get the other. Once I was hooking up with a guy and he asked if I'd gotten one and was to scared too get the other done...:rolleyes:

Another time a guy accidentally made it start bleeding...that was embarrassing. :oops:

Anyway, I agree with others and I think I like the look of one horizontal, but it's all up to personal preference. They're so lovely on skinny girls with tiny chests!

I know this thread isn't updated much, but I got one nipple pierced a few days ago and I looooove it :spazrun: Like I'm obsessed, every time I go to the bathroom I lift up my shirt/bra just to look at it again :luvluv:

To any skinnies who are considering getting it done, I say dooooo it! I'm so happy I did!

@anne welcome to the nipple piercing club! Don't freak out when it gets caught on things, because it will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I had mine done the day I turned 18, after having wanted them for years. For some reason my mother didn't like the idea and didn't want to give me permission.

Now I feel a lot better about my breasts. Now they're not small and boring, they're small and awesome! I've had them for over three years and I can't imagine my nipples without them.

If I didn't have such a love for lace bras and other delicate fabrics that a nipple piercing would rip right through, I would consider it. Nipple piercings look incredible on small boobs. :shy:

I've always wanted to get mine done but I have really small boobs so i wasn't sure how it'd look! But maybe it would make them look more interesting instead of just being small haha

I've always wanted to get mine done but I have really small boobs so i wasn't sure how it'd look! But maybe it would make them look more interesting instead of just being small haha
I think nipple piercings look better on small boobs. On big ones they're so ... vulgar?

my feeling has always been that, like so many things, nipple piercings make hot (skinny) girls look even hotter, and unattractive girls look even worse.

If I didn't have such a love for lace bras and other delicate fabrics that a nipple piercing would rip right through, I would consider it. Nipple piercings look incredible on small boobs. :shy:

thats exactly the same reason why i absolutely could never get mine done also.. unfortunately...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltecx0BdVJ1r4ni0jo1_400.jpg

I got one nipple pierced on Sunday. I can believe I actually did it! (And I think I can hold Abbey responsible for it ;) )
I have to say I really like it.. It hurt like HELL went it got done, I mean I just was not expecting the pain to be so intense... And I am usually not a puss for those things! But now we are just two days later, and it looks completely healed and does not hurt anymore at all. It's awesome how quickly it heals. I would definitely go through the pain again if I had to. I agree about the other comments from the girls saying that it makes small boobs a little more interesting and edgy. It makes me look a little bad ass :)

I used to dislike all piercing other than the traditional ears piercings, but I have to say they look quite good! Abbey and Freja have changed my perspective of it! How long does it hurt after getting them pierced?

[QUOTE/] How long does it hurt after getting them pierced?[/QUOTE]

Mine just hurt for 2-3 days really, and the most intense pain was a few hours after (I got dizzyspells and such) but it wasnt as bad as you could think. Ive had mine since febuary, got them done the same day as my mom underwent surgery for breastcancer, so they mean a lot to me in that sense too. I have to say Ive had very very little problems with getting stuck in things (never ever got stuck in my bras, and I always wear thin, delicate lace) I only got stuck in my towel once or twice but no harm done.

Mine just hurt for 2-3 days really, and the most intense pain was a few hours after (I got dizzyspells and such) but it wasnt as bad as you could think. Ive had mine since febuary, got them done the same day as my mom underwent surgery for breastcancer, so they mean a lot to me in that sense too. I have to say Ive had very very little problems with getting stuck in things (never ever got stuck in my bras, and I always wear thin, delicate lace) I only got stuck in my towel once or twice but no harm done.

Oh ok. That's not too bad! What type of jewelry did you get? Do some types catch more easily than others?