Nina Dobrev

Yeah she has definitely gained. I'm a bit taller than her and at my very heaviest around 140 pounds I was about her size. She was a rhythmic gymnast for a while so she could not have been big - although I"m sure she is still muscular. Atleast she's lucky in that she doesn't seem to store fat in her stomach. When she's older that will bide her well.

Nina+Dobrev+Front+Row+Chanel+vthL1rZWR38l.jpg

Chanel show - PFW

Nina+Dobrev+Versace+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+cm_3hrNNcaCl.jpg

Versace - PFW

Nina+Dobrev+Nina+Dobrev+Steps+Out+NYC+jjtFE2lZ_M_l.jpg

In NYC (June)

To freshen up a bit and give you girls some material ;)

She looks much MUCH more than 125 lbs... especially at 5'6" if she is that height. When I was 125 and 5'4" (years ago) I was smaller. There's no way she's smaller than 135 right now. She looks huge.
She's definitely a lot more than 125...too bad because she used to be quite toned

I had no idea she had gained weight until I saw her at the VMAs tonight. Had to come here and see more. She used to be so cute (still pretty but this weight ain't great), why does this always happen to the cute ones?

nina-dobrev-vma-2014-mtv-video-music-awards-lead.jpg

Wow she's definitely gained a lot of weight. Idk why she doesn't take her character Katherine's advise and lay off the junk food...I remember when she was a cute teen in Degrassi. Oh well, she does look happy... :p

Now this reminds me - she dumped Ian after he proposed her several times. Ian bulked up, and she got fat.
Well karma really is a bitch.

Kate U looks happy too but who gives a shit. :p
That reminds me. I saw pics of baby KU on Skinny vs Curvy recently. Omg she used to be soooooooo much smaller. Like, I can tell why she was scouted. She *almost* had potential to be skinny. I bet her booker didn't think she would balloon like that!

That reminds me. I saw pics of baby KU on Skinny vs Curvy recently. Omg she used to be soooooooo much smaller. Like, I can tell why she was scouted. She *almost* had potential to be skinny. I bet her booker didn't think she would balloon like that!

Really? I'll have to see if I can find them. Very curious to see what she used to look like...