Nina Dobrev

I personally think she looks lovely, especially at the 2013 teen choice awards. I guess she slimed down or sumthin'? And even if she's not super thin, I think she's very pretty. :)

WOAH

article-2660407-1EDB353000000578-867_306x710.jpg

article-2660407-1EDB348C00000578-884_306x710.jpg

:superpuke::superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

Sad :cry:

Years ago when Vampire Diaries first came out, I thought that while she was not uniquely beautiful & super skinny like Vlada, she was quite pretty and had a very healthy, slim-fit body. I remember her talking about yoga and things like that. Now, though... When I start to think parts of MY body look skinnier than you, you KNOW it's bad. :nervous:

Lesson 1 - when you finally make it from the small games (degrassi) into the "big leagues"; never get too comfortable. I wonder why these celebrities always gain weight after a while in the business - these are your best years to look fit and awesome. Wonder what happened to all those runs and yoga she was doing :hmm:

Lesson 1 - when you finally make it from the small games (degrassi) into the "big leagues"; never get too comfortable. I wonder why these celebrities always gain weight after a while in the business - these are your best years to look fit and awesome. Wonder what happened to all those runs and yoga she was doing :hmm:

Didn't she split from her long-term boyfriend last year? Maybe emotional eating, here's hoping she becomes healthy again.

This is so sad, she had such potential to be SG skinny if she wanted to.. now seeing this! How could someone do that to themselves :confused:
And how can she walk around and be comfortable wearing a bikini knowing what she used to look like ...

Meh. It's probably only a gain of 10 - 15 lbs, she can lose that easily if she puts some effort into it. She's most likely just eating whatever she wants right now. Maybe she wanted a break from "dieting" or she's eating emotionally/for comfort. The sad truth though is that once you slack off and gain some pounds, it's REALLY hard to get back into the swing of your usual routine. You have to get really motivated and not let anything stop you. I don't believe she's at that point yet.

Meh. It's probably only a gain of 10 - 15 lbs, she can lose that easily if she puts some effort into it. She's most likely just eating whatever she wants right now. Maybe she wanted a break from "dieting" or she's eating emotionally/for comfort. The sad truth though is that once you slack off and gain some pounds, it's REALLY hard to get back into the swing of your usual routine. You have to get really motivated and not let anything stop you. I don't believe she's at that point yet.

It's a good 30lbs more than what she was at the beginning of vampire diaries. I remember being jealous of her arms because they didn't "flatten" when she held them by her side, they were perfectly round & tiny.

It's a good 30lbs more than what she was at the beginning of vampire diaries. I remember being jealous of her arms because they didn't "flatten" when she held them by her side, they were perfectly round & tiny.

You really think she gained 30 lbs? :hmm: She was never extremely skinny. She's just pear shaped, so when she's thin her arms & waist are the tiniest parts of her. If she started at 110, gaining 30 would make her 140 now (at 5'6"). imo, she doesn't look THAT heavy to me. I'd say around 125.

You really think she gained 30 lbs? :hmm: She was never extremely skinny. She's just pear shaped, so when she's thin her arms & waist are the tiniest parts of her. If she started at 110, gaining 30 would make her 140 now (at 5'6"). imo, she doesn't look THAT heavy to me. I'd say around 125.

I think she looks 130-140 o.o

I think she looks 130-140 o.o

You could be right! I'm just guessing, after all. I think she looks heavier than she actually is because of the angle (I know :rolleyes:) and how she's stretching which is making her side have a roll. In my experience, a BMI of 21 - 22 looks a bit heavier than she does there.

She hasn't been looking that great in a while. I used to watch TVD, but lately the whole show has gone down due to horrible writing so I stopped watching a season or two ago. I noticed in the the last episodes I watched (beginning of season 4? I think.) her face looked puffy and tired. She's definitely gained quite a bit. It's sad, considering how she used to look.

You could be right! I'm just guessing, after all. I think she looks heavier than she actually is because of the angle (I know :rolleyes:) and how she's stretching which is making her side have a roll. In my experience, a BMI of 21 - 22 looks a bit heavier than she does there.

She looks much MUCH more than 125 lbs... especially at 5'6" if she is that height. When I was 125 and 5'4" (years ago) I was smaller. There's no way she's smaller than 135 right now. She looks huge.

She looks much MUCH more than 125 lbs... especially at 5'6" if she is that height. When I was 125 and 5'4" (years ago) I was smaller. There's no way she's smaller than 135 right now. She looks huge.

I think I looked around Nina's current size when I had a BMI of 20.5, but everyone has different body composition, so that could be a factor.

I think I looked around Nina's current size when I had a BMI of 20.5, but everyone has different body composition, so that could be a factor.

Agreed. She seems to hold her weight in her thigh and mid section, which you would think with all the yoga she says she does she would be able to control it. The biggest tell when someone like that has seriously gained weight is when it starts showing in her arms. From experience, that was my problem when I gained in college.

I will admit I used to be a huge fan. I was jealous of her travels and other experiences she is always posting (traveling is something i wish i would have done more of in college) and the rumor that she was dating Derek Hough (my celeb crush obsession). I still don't know if it was ever true, but a totally valid reason in my mind to hate her :grin:

I know a girl who looks so much like her in her skinny days ( both face and body) and she's a commercial/beauty ''model''. I'd post pictures but I don't think it's a good idea (someone could see it).

anyway. here's skinnier Nina from the old days.
Nina-Dobrev-Leggy-in-a-Shiny-Dress.jpg

Nina%252BDobrev%252BClothes%252ByZsqYgeY4fdl.jpg

I know a girl who looks so much like her in her skinny days ( both face and body) and she's a commercial/beauty ''model''. I'd post pictures but I don't think it's a good idea (someone could see it).

anyway. here's skinnier Nina from the old days.
Nina-Dobrev-Leggy-in-a-Shiny-Dress.jpg

Nina%252BDobrev%252BClothes%252ByZsqYgeY4fdl.jpg

Wow, such a difference between then and now! You can also really tell in her face...and its not a face that holds weight well. Sigh, such a shame.