Nina Dobrev

Blossom

Runt
Jan 16, 2012
Germany
She is my inspiration...she's skinny and absolutely stunning!
I'd love to look like her.
What do you think?
nina-dobrev-scream-rock-republic.jpg

nina-dobrev-2010-tcas-02.jpg

opmcm.jpg

nina-dobrev-costume-curious-04.png

nina-dobrev-2011-instyle-warner-brothers-golden-globes-party-3.jpg

I knew she looked good but those pics are amazing. Had to imbd her after seeing that last workout pic. She used to do gymnastics apparently. So jealous!

Those legs....ahhh, they make me hate her! Amazing. Brilliant thinspo!

I like her, but there is something about her hips...maybe it is me.

No I agree. I watch Vampire Diaries, in which she plays "Elena" and I swear that her hips area sometimes seems really disproportionate and weird compared to her tiny waist!

I love her and she looks great, but I hate the dress she wore to the TCA 2010. It makes her look like she should be on an ice rink.

I agree about her hips, but I think it could be worse. She probably can't help it, I have the same problem... stupid proportions.

Her hips are just fine on someone who has wider waist, but on her look a little strange, I agree with you. Ok, she always could telling she has a hourglass body shape :grin:

No I agree. I watch Vampire Diaries, in which she plays "Elena" and I swear that her hips area sometimes seems really disproportionate and weird compared to her tiny waist!
i actually think it's just her waist being so tiny, not her hips....
those proportions are definitely not usual.

yes, in some photos her hips appear to be a little bit wide. but she's got long, gorgeous legs :luv:

Recent bikini pics:

nina-dobrev-bikini-photos-05212010-06-820x1084.jpg

nina-dobrev-bikini-04.jpg

Based on these and her height which a google search tells me is 5'6", I would venture to guess she weighs 120-125?

But she was a big bigger when the Vampire Diaries started?
I wanted to find her pictures from the past and I think google took me one step further.
Nina-Dobrev-as-Baby-Ain-t-she-adorable-nina-dobrev-26336412-500-366.jpg

Recent bikini pics:

nina-dobrev-bikini-photos-05212010-06-820x1084.jpg

nina-dobrev-bikini-04.jpg

Based on these and her height which a google search tells me is 5'6", I would venture to guess she weighs 120-125?

& now it's nina as well?!!
She's gained weight. She used to have significantly slimmer legs.

Another skinny off the road :(