Nina Dobrev

KavaHess

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah she has definitely gained. I'm a bit taller than her and at my very heaviest around 140 pounds I was about her size. She was a rhythmic gymnast for a while so she could not have been big - although I"m sure she is still muscular. Atleast she's lucky in that she doesn't seem to store fat in her stomach. When she's older that will bide her well.

SkinnyGlimmer

Rookie
Reaction score
Nina+Dobrev+Front+Row+Chanel+vthL1rZWR38l.jpg
Chanel show - PFW

Nina+Dobrev+Versace+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+cm_3hrNNcaCl.jpg
Versace - PFW

Nina+Dobrev+Nina+Dobrev+Steps+Out+NYC+jjtFE2lZ_M_l.jpg
In NYC (June)

To freshen up a bit and give you girls some material ;)

runner313

Rookie
Reaction score
She looks much MUCH more than 125 lbs... especially at 5'6" if she is that height. When I was 125 and 5'4" (years ago) I was smaller. There's no way she's smaller than 135 right now. She looks huge.
She's definitely a lot more than 125...too bad because she used to be quite toned

Anri

Rookie
Reaction score
I had no idea she had gained weight until I saw her at the VMAs tonight. Had to come here and see more. She used to be so cute (still pretty but this weight ain't great), why does this always happen to the cute ones?

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score

Why can't she get back together with that vampire guy and lose weight?
Holy crap. I think it's more than 30 lbs at this point. What happened?? At least she looks happy, I guess?

BellaNicole

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow she's definitely gained a lot of weight. Idk why she doesn't take her character Katherine's advise and lay off the junk food...I remember when she was a cute teen in Degrassi. Oh well, she does look happy... :p

SkinnyGlimmer

Rookie
Reaction score
Now this reminds me - she dumped Ian after he proposed her several times. Ian bulked up, and she got fat.
Well karma really is a bitch.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Kate U looks happy too but who gives a shit. :p
That reminds me. I saw pics of baby KU on Skinny vs Curvy recently. Omg she used to be soooooooo much smaller. Like, I can tell why she was scouted. She *almost* had potential to be skinny. I bet her booker didn't think she would balloon like that!

Coral

Rising Star
Reaction score
That reminds me. I saw pics of baby KU on Skinny vs Curvy recently. Omg she used to be soooooooo much smaller. Like, I can tell why she was scouted. She *almost* had potential to be skinny. I bet her booker didn't think she would balloon like that!
Really? I'll have to see if I can find them. Very curious to see what she used to look like...

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My jaw actually dropped at her transformation. That is incredible.
She looked so wonderful slim.