Nina Agdal

B

Babydoll

There is this model everyone in Tumblr is obsessing with, Nina Agdal.
She's not a high fashion model or anything, she just models commercial jobs and Sports Illustrated and stuff. The only relevant thing she has modeled for is SI actually. :hmm:

Tbh she has the most boring and generic cookie-cutter face I've ever seen. I mean she's pretty and cute and everything but people speak way too high of her. I've read posts of some people saying she's going to be the next Gisele or something. :wtf:

nina-agdal-13.jpg

Nina-Agdal-6.jpg

Nina_Agdal_1123.jpg

Nina-Agdal-985454.jpg

Nina%20Agdal%20in%20bikini%20shoot-16.jpg

Seriously falling asleep right now as I look at these pictures. :nopity:

I was going to put this thread on the takedown section but then again, her body's not that bad (for a swimsuit model, especially considering Kate Cowton is the ideal for that).

she's pretty, but that's not enough to be a model. meh, next.

She's pretty, but not exquisite, captivating, fascinating, or interesting.

this is going to be the meanest thing i've ever written on SG, but I read on some blog that she kind of looked like she had a touch of down syndrome. At first I was like WHAT?! But then I google imaged her and I hate to say it but I sort of see it...and now can't UNSEE it. Am I nuts (and a gigantic bitch)?

OMG !!! Why did you do this to me?! Now I see it too !

this is going to be the meanest thing i've ever written on SG, but I read on some blog that she kind of looked like she had a touch of down syndrome. At first I was like WHAT?! But then I google imaged her and I hate to say it but I sort of see it...and now can't UNSEE it. Am I nuts (and a gigantic bitch)?

OMG !!! Why did you do this to me?! Now I see it too !

SHIT me too. I was just going to say she's boring, but now it haunts me that I'm going to hell for thinking that. :nervous:
Runs to church to absolve for bitchiness:run:

I saw on Instagram where she's shooting for Bebe, wahoo. And also didn't she date Adam Levine? That's the true indicator of success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw her the other day at Equinox last week and she looked MASSIVE. I had to do a double take to make sure it was her; beyond that she wears a ton of self-tanner or spray tan, and looks very broad (bulk muscley+fat, not just flabby). Her horrific look at Cannes was understandable, to say the least.
nina-agdal-at-inside-out-premiere-at-cannes-film-festival_1.jpg

look at that horrible bikini tan line!!:superpuke:

Her face has ONE expression....one expression only.

Also this is what I noticed about SI girls (even from back in the Kathy Ireland days)...the girls hair & skin blends together in one sun kissed golden hue....and they have boobs. same here...a big blob of blah and meh. End of story.

I really don't dig her. But I think that's because she's so... Common? Overly tanned, commercially pretty face and average weight.

Reactions: 1 user
Looking at her arms, face, boobs, dry lips, and the uneven tanned shoulders is like a reverse thinspo for me personally....(don't hit my face):run:

I saw her the other day at Equinox last week and she looked MASSIVE. I had to do a double take to make sure it was her; beyond that she wears a ton of self-tanner or spray tan, and looks very broad (bulk muscley+fat, not just flabby). Her horrific look at Cannes was understandable, to say the least.

look at that horrible bikini tan line!!:superpuke:
Her arms. Nightmares. :run:

Reactions: 1 users
We used her for a few campaigns. She's actually a very sweet, fun girl and was a pleasure to work with. But I agree, her face is meh. Piggy nose.
Also, her body is NOT model-worthy. Weak sloping shoulders, super long torso, and short stumpy legs. We had to stretch her legs in retouching on everything.

Reactions: 1 user