Nina Agdal

she always looks soft and a bit flabby. not a fan of the face or the body. the only thing she has going for her is her flat-ish stomach. the rest of her body does not look toned, so I am also finding it hard to believe that she works out 4x a day.

and yes, she does look like she eats burgers and pizza from that article that was shared on CR fashion book. so even if she does workout 4x a day, she is still going to look flabby bc she eats junk.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I find it kind of funny how every site / agency lists her hair and eyes as a different color. Brunette, blonde; blue, gray-green, brown...

I can't remember her ever being big on tumblr — not like Alexis Ren or Teresa Oman — but she's got quite a forgettable face so maybe that's why? She just strikes me as any pretty popular average high school or college girl which I guess is the market that she fills. not a surprise that her body and proportions need lots of retouching and lengthening. :grin:

I find it kind of funny how every site / agency lists her hair and eyes as a different color. Brunette, blonde; blue, gray-green, brown...

I can't remember her ever being big on tumblr — not like Alexis Ren or Teresa Oman — but she's got quite a forgettable face so maybe that's why? She just strikes me as any pretty popular average high school or college girl which I guess is the market that she fills. not a surprise that her body and proportions need lots of retouching and lengthening. :grin:
Well she did Sports Illustrated and dated both Adam Levine and Leonardo Dicaprio (of course) so that's why her name is so familiar to people, even though she's never been big as a model work wise

Well she did Sports Illustrated and dated both Adam Levine and Leonardo Dicaprio (of course) so that's why her name is so familiar to people, even though she's never been big as a model work wise
Well, she's certainly been big
image.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
479B9EBC00000578-5218375-image-a-26_1514477194387.jpg

:disgusted::badgirl: no amount of photo shop can help this one. why does she have the body of an unkempt 40 year old woman & branded as a hot sports illustrated model? will never understand

• Gross

She indeed gives off that « I’m your typical suburban mom, with a bunch of kids and the body to match » vibe.

The caption explains well why she looks the way she is: NO amount of donkey kicks can save you from the massive trunks matching the junk you eat.

• Agree
Just gonna leave this here...:drama:

didn't know "athletic build" was interchangeable with plain fat for nina considering 0 amount of tone on that body? "disappointed" because there are standards in the community? honey if you can't keep up with the heat, get out of the damn kitchen.

Just gonna leave this here...:drama:

This comment said it best:

"Models need to fit standard sample sizes. Did she not know this? No one said she was a hideous monster, just that she wasn't the same size that she was in her portfolio photos and the clothes did not fit her properly in their opinion. Being a model requires a very specific body type, if she doesn't have it and doesn't want to have it there are a million other things she can do with her life."​

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
"the publisher claimed my look deviated from my portfolio and that I did not fit into the (sample size) samples, which is completely false" -okay Nina, fair enough. Let's see how that plays out in the rest of your post...

"Some days I’m a sample size, some days I’m a size 4, some a 6." -well Nina that sounds a bit like you are admitting that 2/3 of the time you don't actually fit the sample size or have stabil measurements?

"I am not built as a runway model and have never been stick thin." ....-Pssst, Nina, you're kinda defeating your own claim here by serving up that kind of confession..

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
her voice...yikes...

When did people start to order by saying "I'm gonna do the oat meal?" It sounds borderline obscene to my ears, and also, there's a word for what you're about to be doing: It's called "to eat," but maybe that's part of her self-denial.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
her voice...yikes...

I believe she is from Denmark, and it's sounds like she's trying to overdo her "american" accent in order to not sound like a dane speaking english, hence to why the way she speaks is so odd (even though she does have a very high-pitched voice). I do find a danish accent when spoken in english pretty awful to listen to sometimes, but this voice is just 1000x worse :cautious:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Late but...
I walked into that shoot as a 25 year old WOMAN feeling more comfortable in my own skin and healthier than ever before.
Why was it necessary to emphasis “woman?” Like that entitles you to a job now??? Okay... :lol:

Some days I’m a sample size, some days I’m a size 4, some a 6. I am not built as a runway model and have never been stick thin
Girlfriend, most of us NOT in the industry don’t even fluctuate this much. Maybe a few pounds due to PMS, but never a FEW sizes. You didn’t get booked due to false representation, not due to your size. Entitled much?

• Agree
someone has finally beaten Bella Hadid at being worst dressed, assuming she gets clothed in the dark or shares the same stylist. who knows!!
4A34148900000578-0-image-m-67_1521148200735.jpg

• WTF
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users